London/Surrey area

Old Nov 24th 2007, 4:43 am
Just Joined

lisabella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London/Surrey area

Good morning,

Is any one from the London/Surrey area?

Lisabella and Marcus

Last edited by lisabella; Nov 24th 2007 at 5:16 am.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: London/Surrey area

Originally Posted by lisabella
Good morning,

Is any one from the London/Surrey area?

Lisabella and Marcus

Hi Lisabella, were in Ashford near heathrow.
David & Claire
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi Lisabella, were in Ashford near heathrow.
David & Claire
Hi David and Claire,

Which part of Australia are you planning to settle in?

Regards
Lisa and Marcus
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi David and Claire,

Which part of Australia are you planning to settle in?

Regards
Lisa and Marcus
Hi Lisa & Marcus,
Were hopefuly going to queensland, how about you.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi Lisa & Marcus,
Were hopefuly going to queensland, how about you.
We are hoping to go to Melbourne - that is if we can get the 120 points. If we cannot, we will be going to Adelaide on State Sponsorship... an agent is having a look at our case at the moment so we should know at the end of the week where we stand...

We have friends going to Queensland this year... he is from NZ - apparently it is very beautiful. Have you been yet?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:58 am
Just Joined

mac_addict is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: London/Surrey area

Hi Lisabella and Marcus,
Looking to move to Perth from Carshalton, Surrey with family sponsorship. Awaiting med & police check requests at the moment. Welooked at doing it with points, but the points option was right on the border for us, we would have had to do the investment to get the 120. Family in Oz have been fantastic, said they would sponsor, only needed 110 points, easy then.
Good luck.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mac_addict
Hi Lisabella and Marcus,
Looking to move to Perth from Carshalton, Surrey with family sponsorship. Awaiting med & police check requests at the moment. Welooked at doing it with points, but the points option was right on the border for us, we would have had to do the investment to get the 120. Family in Oz have been fantastic, said they would sponsor, only needed 110 points, easy then.
Good luck.
Hiya Mac_addict,

you are so lucky family are willing to help you out. Marcus has a cousin there who refuses to help us - despite being a fairly close family member and being reassured that we have enough money and would require nothing from her but to fill out the paperwork

We stay in Colliers Wood which is quite close to you. When do you plan on going then?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are hoping to go to Melbourne - that is if we can get the 120 points. If we cannot, we will be going to Adelaide on State Sponsorship... an agent is having a look at our case at the moment so we should know at the end of the week where we stand...

We have friends going to Queensland this year... he is from NZ - apparently it is very beautiful. Have you been yet?

Nope never been hoping to go in january for a reccie. What job skill are you applying under for your visa, hope you get good news at the end of the week.
David & Claire.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Yes I suppose we are lucky. It is my wife's Niece who married an Australian last year(we went to the wedding) only met him once, but they will do whatever it takes to get us there, they know what it would be a better life and opportunities for the kids. We are in no rush to move, possibly this time next year. Still have medicals and police check to apply for, but should just be a formality. Colliers Wood not far, we use Savacentre (Sainsburys) now and again, on 10 mins from me.
John
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:35 am
Just Joined

moke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mac_addict
Hi Lisabella and Marcus,
Good luck.
Hey, Carshalton! I went to school at Camden Junior.
Are The Robins (Carshalton Athletic FC) still going?
Dean
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Yes Dean, the Robins are still going and not doing very well these days in the RYMAN LEAGUE. And you'll be please that you junior school is still going strong as well. I live near the collage and Melvyn Clarks if you remember them. When I was in Perth last year, I got talking to the woman that hosts the wine cruises on the Swan river, and it turned out she used to live around the corner from me, I sent her pictures of her old house and street/shops, she loved it.
What a small world...... but you wouldn't want to paint it!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

emmakc1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me crashing your thread!!

We're in Sutton - so not far from you guys! We got our VISA recently (hubbie's an electrician) and we've booked an activation visit in March - I can't wait!

Would someone mind explaining how the family sponsorship visa works? My brother and his girlfriend are at the CO stage of the visa process and have been asked for police checks and medicals (he's a chippy). My parents are also trying to come, Dad's applying for a ENS visa with the age limit waiver - that is if he can find a job (he's also a chippy and has passed the TRA). Just wondering if we'd be able to sponsor my parents when we get out there?

Any advice gratefully received!!

Happy Christmas - hopefully one of the last before we all get to Australia
Ems
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Hiya all,
We are in North Cheam! and hoping to go to sunshine coast, QLD next summer as long as all goes ok with our application. We had our app ack 8 Nov and are waiting for a CO.
Good luck to you all & merry xmas!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by emmakc1977
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me crashing your thread!!

We're in Sutton - so not far from you guys! We got our VISA recently (hubbie's an electrician) and we've booked an activation visit in March - I can't wait!

Would someone mind explaining how the family sponsorship visa works? My brother and his girlfriend are at the CO stage of the visa process and have been asked for police checks and medicals (he's a chippy). My parents are also trying to come, Dad's applying for a ENS visa with the age limit waiver - that is if he can find a job (he's also a chippy and has passed the TRA). Just wondering if we'd be able to sponsor my parents when we get out there?

Any advice gratefully received!!

Happy Christmas - hopefully one of the last before we all get to Australia
Ems
Hiya,

To the best of my knowledge if you have citzenship in Australia your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts etc can be sonsored by you to live in Australia, which would give you an additional 25 points. It depends where you stay ... it is mainly places outside main cities, yet Melbourne does... someone correct me if I am wrong...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Hiya all,
We are in North Cheam! and hoping to go to sunshine coast, QLD next summer as long as all goes ok with our application. We had our app ack 8 Nov and are waiting for a CO.
Good luck to you all & merry xmas!

Great ... Good luck with your application

Merry Xmas to you too

Lisa and Marcus

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.