a bit more expensive
19.57%
much more expensive
54.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Living Costs Oz vs UK

Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:00 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living Costs Oz vs UK

Originally Posted by WestLondonWelshman
Don't know about priuses but I've got a 3 year old focus zetec that does about 50 miles per gllon and i'm very happy with it. The wifes got a peugout 108, great little car and regularly does 60 miles per gallon. Most european cars have got super petrol efficient in the last few years. I had a golf before that only did about 35 miles per gallon...
Yeah but ones an apple and the other one is broccoli apparently
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WestLondonWelshman
Don't know about priuses but I've got a 3 year old focus zetec that does about 50 miles per gllon and i'm very happy with it. The wifes got a peugout 108, great little car and regularly does 60 miles per gallon. Most european cars have got super petrol efficient in the last few years. I had a golf before that only did about 35 miles per gallon...
I couldn't possible live with such tiny cars.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:14 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
you don't have to "live" with them
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:15 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute

Is this you ACD?
http://www.tipsglobe.com/2011/07/ame...r-and-has.html
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as this comes from an article about an AMERICAN I think your question, like yourself, is redundant.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:23 pm
TGA
Banned

Just kidding ACd I don't realy think you make love to your car

As for redundant? me? wish i could ease up on the work front, even doing Saturdays Good thing is i'm pretty damned buff at the moment (even if i do say so myself)
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TGA
Just kidding ACd I don't realy think you make love to your car

As for redundant? me? wish i could ease up on the work front, even doing Saturdays Good thing is i'm pretty damned buff at the moment (even if i do say so myself)
That will be all that Spanish weather you enjoy what with your Marbella "Operations" !
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:26 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

The Focus and Golf arent tiny cars by any means, not sure about the Peugout though but they dont look tiny. We had a Mitsubishi Magna before the Getz and the amazing thing is there was more space in the Getz. I do like the fact that the Prius is a full sized family car though but smaller cars dont bother me at all and I'm 6'4"
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:27 pm
TGA
Banned

It's no wonder you don't get any work as a private detective
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

WestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to all

Not sure what you drive, but my spacey focus is more than adequate for my needs. What do you drive a transit van?
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chris955
The Focus and Golf arent tiny cars by any means, not sure about the Peugout though but they dont look tiny. We had a Mitsubishi Magna before the Getz and the amazing thing is there was more space in the Getz. I do like the fact that the Prius is a full sized family car though but smaller cars dont bother me at all and I'm 6'4"

The Focus and the Golf most certainly are tiny cars, I have family members who have both and they come with a shoe horn to get in.

Originally Posted by TGA
It's no wonder you don't get any work as a private detective
Oh, I was just kidding doncha know.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:30 pm
TGA
Banned

Originally Posted by chris955
There is a name for it (i'll try and google it). Men who need to drive large cars to compensate for there little "insecurities" in the trouser snake department
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:33 pm
Banned

The Focus and the Golf most certainly are tiny cars, I have family members who have both and they come with a shoe horn to get in.
Actually no they arent.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TGA
There is a name for it (i'll try and google it). Men who need to drive large cars to compensate for there little "insecurities" in the trouser snake department
Old Oct 13th 2012, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

WestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to all

[QUOTE=TheArmChairDetective;10329093]The Focus and the Golf most certainly are tiny cars, I have family members who have both and they come with a shoe horn to get in.

No Focuses really aren't small cars, you are talking out of your backside as per usual. If I need bigger car then I will buy a bigger car, but I repeat my spacey 5 door focus is more than adequate for me thanks! Stick to your transit van, as you will not enlighten as to what you drive...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.