Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

live in melbourne ? like drinking beer ??

live in melbourne ? like drinking beer ??

Old Jan 12th 2011, 4:39 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default live in melbourne ? like drinking beer ??

..then buy this !

http://www.zizzle.com.au/melbourne

Today's Zizzle: After work drinks? Only $19 to take your taste buds on a tour of Europe’s finest brews with 5 pints at the European Bier Cafe in the CBD! Normally $50
Choose from Hofbrau, Lowenbrau, Erdinger Weisbeir and Franziskaner Hefe Weisse
Prefer something simpler? Pure Blonde and Carlton Draft also available
Old Jan 12th 2011, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: live in melbourne ? like drinking beer ??

Is there any nice(ish)/decent beer to drink in Ozzy?
Old Jan 12th 2011, 9:40 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
Is there any nice(ish)/decent beer to drink in Ozzy?
yes, plenty.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 11:39 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
yes, plenty.
COOPERS, ............MM
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mr mover
COOPERS, ............MM
Ah the Pale Ale
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steen1976
Ah the Pale Ale
I think that will be my tipple of choice
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I think that will be my tipple of choice
Mine too Bernie. It's nectar.

Remember drinking a few in a roadhouse off the stuart highway a few years ago and then noticing the date on the bottle was a couple of months ago so went to the bar to complain about them selling me out of date beer. She was puzzled as to how it happened but apologised and gave me another. I sat down and saw the same date on this bottle then realised it's a Best After date

Brews in the bottle. Give it a little roll and bingo - one of the best beers about.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steen1976
Mine too Bernie. It's nectar.

Remember drinking a few in a roadhouse off the stuart highway a few years ago and then noticing the date on the bottle was a couple of months ago so went to the bar to complain about them selling me out of date beer. She was puzzled as to how it happened but apologised and gave me another. I sat down and saw the same date on this bottle then realised it's a Best After date

Brews in the bottle. Give it a little roll and bingo - one of the best beers about.
I prefer to drink a dozen,then roll MYSELF on the floor
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I prefer to drink a dozen,then roll MYSELF on the floor
I'll try that way next.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
COOPERS, ............MM
unfortunately I don't like Cooper... (dark one is only ok.. but wouldn't drink it anyway..).. not my kind of beer I guess,,, lol

Amstel is heaps better......... or even TUI is GOOD. and Speights, and Monteiths.... love NZ beers.. one of the big reasons don't wanna move to ozz..coz cr@p beer.....