Live 8

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:38 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Live 8

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Popcorn tastes good.
Yes if you can get it even in its un popped form.
But really we in the west don't know what hardship is, But tonight thank god its them instead of you .
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:39 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by <")))><
Looking forward to seeing Pink Floyd reformed......what a treat !

Never really got into Pink Floyd, but I think I might go out and buy my first Floyd album....what do you recommend...

CORKER
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:41 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Never really got into Pink Floyd, but I think I might go out and buy my first Floyd album....what do you recommend...

CORKER
Dark side of the moon
Wish you were here
Animals
The Wall
Obscured by clouds

So many to choose from
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Yes if you can get it even in its un popped form.
But really we in the west don't know what hardship is, But tonight thank god its them instead of you .
We are very lucky to live in the west. Still does not change the fact that Live 8 will achieve nothing until the people in Africa want it to happen. So tonight, lets hope they do.
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brisbec
Lets just be thankfull that WE are around to see it

Fantastic day brilliant bands and i for one am proud to have been part of it even if i only watched and added my name to the list.

Everyone that has posted has to proud to some degree!!!!

Maybe one little snowflake can make a difference by rolling down a hill and making a bigger snowflake/snowball
Couldnt have put it better myself.

Jo
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:42 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
try getting pulse earls court 94! no waters but top drawer all the top stuff (plus division bell )
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:44 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Go to the music shop, and do a random selection. You wont be disapointed with whatever you get.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Over all I thought the whole thing was crap, but worth it for seing Floyd again, the Who were good, I thought Dido was good, Robbie Williams was good also.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:46 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
We are very lucky to live in the west. Still does not change the fact that Live 8 will achieve nothing until the people in Africa want it to happen. So tonight, lets hope they do.
Yeah cross your fingers , my guess is the peps in Africa don't like what they have.
We now live in a world of communication and this is probably one of the things that will help them speak up for them self.
Watch that space it wont be a quick change thats for sure.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:48 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Take your pick!

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page...ing=pink+floyd
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:53 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Just looking at Sir Peter Kay makes me laugh !

The Who ? Who are they ? Oh hang on saw that guy on the news a few years ago cops were checking his PC ?

He should have cleared his "HISTORY" on the computer more often...

CORKER
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:56 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Had a bet with hubby that it would end with Hey Jude.

Should have put money on it!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:51 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Corker, get The Wall, an absolute epic album then read this when you have time.

http://home.mchsi.com/~ttint/Intro.html

and these

http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/ptr/p...view/wall.html

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/mast_idx.html
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:44 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we recorded it and I just checked the tape. It ran out just as those talentless has beens from Pink Floyd came on, so that was a bit of a bonus

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:02 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

talentless?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.