Live 8

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live 8

[QUOTE=brisbec]
Originally Posted by baggie
like i said easy 6 points......

god bless robbie he a true showman a la' freddie mercury

Too true

he has definately won show of the night!!!!
Was that before or after he embarrassed himself by trying to get everyone to sing along.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Joanne]
Originally Posted by brisbec

Have to agree so far, Robbie rules!!

Just Seen George Michael, so could all change any minute!!

Jo
NO, no none of them can hold a candle to Floyd watch and learn, they haven't been top selling artist for 5 decades for nothing
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:32 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=fraser]
Originally Posted by Joanne

NO, no none of them can hold a candle to Floyd watch and learn, they haven't been top selling artist for 5 decades for nothing
when floyd let the audience become part of the show a la participation then i might like 'em
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:34 pm

[QUOTE=brisbec]
Originally Posted by fraser

when floyd let the audience become part of the show a la participation then i might like 'em
How the hell could Floyd do that they're a rock band not a cabaret.

Most punters at a Floyd concert are open mouthed in amazement, if you want a sing-a-long go to a karaoke
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:36 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Just looking at Sir Peter Kay makes me laugh !

The Who ? Who are they ? Oh hang on saw that guy on the news a few years ago cops were checking his PC ?
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=fraser]

How the hell could Floyd do that they're a rock band not a cabaret.

Most punters at a Floyd concert are open mouthed in amazement, if you want a sing-a-long go to a karaoke
ok i'll do that but i bet you a pound to a penny that robbies albums and the who's albums will outsell floyds after this concert!!!!!
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Just looking at Sir Peter Kay makes me laugh !

The Who ? Who are they ? Oh hang on saw that guy on the news a few years ago cops were checking his PC ?

ROFLMAO!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=fraser]

I'll wait and see if Im impressed, but Robbie so far and Annie Lennox. Peter Kaye very good as well.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:39 pm

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Joanne]

I'll wait and see if Im impressed, but Robbie so far and Annie Lennox. Peter Kaye very good as well.

Well my 5 year old daughter was watching it earler and chose Annie Lennox to win!! Bless her she thought it was some sort of Pop Idol!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:41 pm

[QUOTE=brisbec]

ok i'll do that but i bet you a pound to a penny that robbies albums and the who's albums will outsell floyds after this concert!!!!!
You do realise that Dark side of the moom was in the top 100 album chart for over 20 years.

Also Floyd have only released about eight singles so were never publicised on TOTP ect.

And if they were to tour they'd outsell anyone
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:43 pm

[QUOTE=fraser]

You do realise that Dark side of the moom was in the top 100 album chart for over 20 years.

Also Floyd have only released about eight singles so were never publicised on TOTP ect.

And if they were to tour they'd outsell anyone
Is you a floyd fan ?
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm

Scissors sisters were fantastic too - they put 'comfortably numb' on the map! gutted they didn't play it today!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=tygwyn]

Well my 5 year old daughter was watching it earler and chose Annie Lennox to win!! Bless her she thought it was some sort of Pop Idol!!

the who take the title for me just pipping robbie combined age of about 698 but can still do it live.....

had the same thing with my 4 ear old joanne but she said she thought razorlight should win because she loves golden touch

god bless em eh...

floyd......yawn yawn saw em at wembley with the flying pigs etc boring boring big fat man with a fender strat playing self indulgent solos over rated crap....
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:45 pm

[QUOTE=Perthforme]

Is you a floyd fan ?
Oh yeah, I've been to see them four times and they've spoilt all other gigs for me
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:47 pm

[QUOTE=fraser]
Originally Posted by Perthforme

Oh yeah, I've been to see them four times and they've spoilt all other gigs for me
I just booked ub40 after reading the start of this thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.