Live 8

Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:23 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Live 8

Originally Posted by Scossie
Did you go to the Brian Wilson gig in Kings Park last summer?
I've been to 100s & 100s of gigs, but I can honestly say that it was the best one I'd ever been to in my life!!

The guy is an absolute musical genius.
(John Lennon's words, as well as mine.).....
For you, (baggie) to slag someone like Brian Wilson off as part of your boring moanathon about Floyd, shows what very limited musical knowledge you possess.....
I so agree ! One of the biggest influences in the business.

He was awesome in Glasto this year.....I had tears in my mud sandwich
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by <")))><
I had tears in my mud sandwich

We call it Vegemite here,

JTL
Old Jul 6th 2005, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Scossie
Did you go to the Brian Wilson gig in Kings Park last summer?
I've been to 100s & 100s of gigs, but I can honestly say that it was the best one I'd ever been to in my life!!

The guy is an absolute musical genius.
(John Lennon's words, as well as mine.).....
For you, (baggie) to slag someone like Brian Wilson off as part of your boring moanathon about Floyd, shows what very limited musical knowledge you possess.....
dont remember slagging brian wilson off....

as for the floyd moanathon i was simply putting across my opinion which i thought a forum thread was about.all be it a bit tongue in cheek....

my gripe is not with floyd as i said i went through a floyd phase but cant see what the big thing is with them their fans seem to fear change in music with the 'no ones better than the floyd' attitude......
Old Jul 6th 2005, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by renth
Rage Against The Machine are one of my all time favourites, talk about "Raising Awareness". Anyway take away Zac de al Rocca and replace him with that quoiffured ponce from Soundgarden and they are transformed in to one of the shittest bands in the world - strange?
bought a tear to my eye to once again hear the opening riff to killing in the name of and township rebellion......the whole place went mad

cornell did a 4 soundgarden sounds acoustic and he was pure class