Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A little bit worried

A little bit worried

Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

rozzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy A little bit worried

My Sponsor (sister) has moved from Canberra to Adelaide and I have applied under the Sub class 139 Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa and I have all the things thru including my fly meds pcc and the bond lodged in the end of nov. Contacted my new CO on the 5th of Jan n she mentioned that all my papers were up to date in the database and my application would be processed in 4-8 weeks. Still havent heard anything yet.Now my sister has moved to Adelaide and all her mail will be redirected to Adelaide from Canberra. Shd I email my CO about this or is it OK.

Please help

Regards
Rozzie
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A little bit worried

Originally Posted by rozzie
My Sponsor (sister) has moved from Canberra to Adelaide and I have applied under the Sub class 139 Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa and I have all the things thru including my fly meds pcc and the bond lodged in the end of nov. Contacted my new CO on the 5th of Jan n she mentioned that all my papers were up to date in the database and my application would be processed in 4-8 weeks. Still havent heard anything yet.Now my sister has moved to Adelaide and all her mail will be redirected to Adelaide from Canberra. Shd I email my CO about this or is it OK.

Please help

Regards
Rozzie
Hi Rozzie

If ur sisters mail is being redirected then their shouldnt be a problem...but cant see any harm in telling your CO
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

iNTERLINK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biggy
Hi Rozzie

If ur sisters mail is being redirected then their shouldnt be a problem...but cant see any harm in telling your CO
Hi Rozzie,

You should notify DIMIA in any case given the postal address originally provided is no longer valid. No matter how good the postal services are, I would not trust it when such an important issue is pending.

Kind regards
Andre
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:44 am
Just Joined

rozzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iNTERLINK
Hi Rozzie,

You should notify DIMIA in any case given the postal address originally provided is no longer valid. No matter how good the postal services are, I would not trust it when such an important issue is pending.

Kind regards
Andre
Well my sister is my Sponsor and also I have given her address as the mailing address shd I tell my CO about the change in address and shd I update the changes by filling form 1022 change of circimstances and notify my CO or shd I just email her about the change in current postal address. A Little bit confused on what to do.

Please help

Last edited by rozzie; Feb 2nd 2005 at 9:08 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

iNTERLINK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rozzie,

You have to provide DIMIA with form 1022 given your address in Australia has now changed; email ASPC notifying of the change of circumstance and inform them that the 1022 is on its way.

Kind regards
Andre