Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:24 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by vic2010
It was mistake, i'm working and very busy unlike all you 'Pensioners'.

I think I’m smarter than all you! At least i went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.
A little better this time, but still needs work in places. 5 out of 10
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I posted information many times where to get that information, also, indian students were being attacked all around Australia and there were more attacks in Sydney than Melbourne, and, i never said Victoria was a city.

I think i'm smarter than all you! at least i'm went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.

That's the issue with you, you always see bad things on Melbourne and on things on Sydney.

And yet Melbourne is the most advanced city in Australia.
I don't know how you get on in any other forums you may frequent, but BE is a friendly forum, not a popularity contest. Have you read the rules yet? Maybe if you were a bit more sociable you would fit in better round here
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:36 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Please come back so we can have another laugh. Where did you come on your courses?
It was mistake, i'm working and very busy unlike all you 'Pensioners'.

I think I’m smarter than all you! At least i went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IvanM
Please come back so we can have another laugh. Where did you come on your courses?
I is realy proud of may edumacashun.. so you cant laff at mee.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:46 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got to say, you are a lot of lowlifes!

I'm in fact happy where I’m from; Sydneysiders just think it's all about them.

And, all you can do is type on here about the same thing; it really shows how much of a life you have, a computer none educated life.

I work for the Federal Government at its central office in Melbourne; part of my job is to conduct investigation for the right information.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:49 am
Account Closed

And, all you can do is type on here about the same thing; it really shows how much of a life you have, a computer none educated life.

I work for the Federal Government at its central office in Melbourne; part of my job is to conduct investigation for the right information.
In what bloody language do you "conduct investigation for the right information" because its as sure as Hell not English.

Illiterate nut job
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, this is your final warning. Cut out the insults or you will be leaving by the nearest exit.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

As funny as this is I don't want to watch this spectacular example of car crash *****wittery any further.

As the Dragons would say, I'm out.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:09 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh this is more fun than Smurtaza.
Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, this is your final warning. Cut out the insults or you will be leaving by the nearest exit.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by IvanM
Ahh this is more fun than Smurtaza.
He'll probably turn up later to join in the fun
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

What did you graduate in? Bachelor of Hair dressing and Masters in Cookery?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:00 am
Account Closed

I work the AFP under the Federal Government under the Computer Crimes Unit, i have just conducted a scam, and we’ll see how many locations I get! IP Addresses are received with the cookies!

And i didn't use abuse however i used the same kind of information as other users and therefore, blocking someone on here for doing so is illegal under the Commonwealth Crimes Prevention Act.

So, if i'm blocked by the admin of this forum, he it braking the law!

Trust me, i do everything to bring justice to dickheads like you! wait till i'm blocked, i'll be at your door!!

****ing cock head!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:06 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I don't know how you get on in any other forums you may frequent, but BE is a friendly forum, not a popularity contest. Have you read the rules yet? Maybe if you were a bit more sociable you would fit in better round here
Oh i forgot, you don't care what other people have said because there "senior members",

Well, maybe you didn't notice how this started and it wasn't me! they trying to say Melbourne is worse when facts show it's the safest city in Australia and then people saying i can't spell, and going on about, it, well, i can say this, if you blocked me, you are already braking the law, i did law and i know the law, it don't matter if your not in Australia, it apples to 210 countries as an international forum of law under the Commonwealth
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:11 am
Home and Happy

I'm sorry guys, I'm laughing too much to hit the ban button
Besides the fact I'm scared of being arrested for doing it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.