Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 5th 2010, 10:50 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

No need for FOI. Just go to the ABS but then you claim you know what you are on about.

Originally Posted by vic2010
I work for the Federal Government, all the information is stated under National Records however can be received under Freedom of Information laws.

Also, it is also facts, why do you think people Australia-wide know that Melbourne is the safest city, and here you are trying to say that Sydney is safer than Melbourne, is that why Police get shot in Sydney all the time, there have been 5 officers shot in NSW in the past 8 years, there are only been 3 shot in Victoria in the past 42 years.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 3:03 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

there has been ratings in the past to say crime stats are higher in Sydney than New York...NY has been rates as one of the safest cities in the world, it is however behind Melbourne...To bring NSW back to safe hands, they need to hire an extra 4.000 more Police in the Sydney area...they spend more than $6 billion per year on promotion....

Victoria is the safest city in Australia while New South Wales is the most "Unsafe" place in Australia...NSW has more crime than NY!!!! Tasmania even has more Police than NSW.

...Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world

...Victoria has faster Broadband Internet than NSW, Victoria has the latest technology that Police use etc...

people Australia-wide know that Melbourne is the safest city...Melbourne is a very safe and the safest city!...

...in Sydney however, woman can't walk alone at night.
Can you provide a source for a single one of those claims? It might make you look a bit less hysterical and shrill.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 3:23 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Victoria is the safest city in Australia while New South Wales is the most "Unsafe" place in Australia.
The NSW Government is so corrupt, maybe you should take a look at national records, NSW has more crime than NY!!!! Tasmania even has more Police than NSW.
Sydney has all those gangland killings and yet you say that Melbourne is unsafe, Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world.
Crime may happen in Melbourne but they wont happen again, in Sydney however the same thing happens all the time, people with guns in Sydney still remains the same.
In fact, Victoria is also more advanced than NSW, while Victoria has faster Broadband Internet than NSW, Victoria has the latest technology that Police use etc.
NSW has a lack of public safety, a lack of internet services and broadband and a lack of transport, heath and education and yet, Melbourne has a world class health and education system, and yet, Sydney has the worst and most under funded in Australia!
Thanks for that. Well thought out succinctly put I thought.

Probably a total load of bollocks but I can't be arsed checking on it because I don't live in either Sydney or Melbourne and I really don't care.

Perhaps I should start a "Why Melbourne is Shit" thread and wait for the explosion as your blood pressure makes your eyes pop?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

..in Sydney however, woman can't walk alone at night.
What an absolute crock of shit, it's akin to saying that Indian students based in the city of "Victoria" can't walk alone at any time. Mods, can you not delete this obvious troll/alias?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Victoria is the safest city in Australia while New South Wales is the most "Unsafe" place in Australia.

The NSW Government is so corrupt, maybe you should take a look at national records, NSW has more crime than NY!!!! Tasmania even has more Police than NSW.

Sydney has all those gangland killings and yet you say that Melbourne is unsafe, Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world.

Crime may happen in Melbourne but they wont happen again, in Sydney however the same thing happens all the time, people with guns in Sydney still remains the same.

In fact, Victoria is also more advanced than NSW, while Victoria has faster Broadband Internet than NSW, Victoria has the latest technology that Police use etc.

NSW has a lack of public safety, a lack of internet services and broadband and a lack of transport, heath and education and yet, Melbourne has a world class health and education system, and yet, Sydney has the worst and most under funded in Australia!
lol what a load of dribble. From someone that thinks Victoria is a city your views will be taken with the highest regard!! or maybe not!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bcworld

Did they move St Kilda (HINT: look left <--- ) to Sydney then...I didn't notice, must've sneaked it in along with DST.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:18 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
You dug up this ancient thread just to correct me?
I just found it in Google, why would i care about what looking up something to correct it.

All we know is that sydney has too much crime.
Well in subsequent posts you've proven my suspicions that you have an agenda, vic. Not to mention the writing style of a ten year old.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Seasider
... Not to mention the writing style of a ten year old.
Hey my son writes way better than he does
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:48 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markbhx
lol what a load of dribble. From someone that thinks Victoria is a city your views will be taken with the highest regard!! or maybe not!

I posted information many times where to get that information, also, indian students were being attacked all around Australia and there were more attacks in Sydney than Melbourne, and, i never said Victoria was a city.

I think i'm smarter than all you! at least i'm went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.

That's the issue with you, you always see bad things on Melbourne and on things on Sydney.

And yet Melbourne is the most advanced city in Australia.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:54 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria is the safest city in Australia
Who said it then?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:57 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

at least i'm went to school and University
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:00 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good grief
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:14 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this where we start on the quality of education. Funniest thing I have read in a long time.
I think i'm smarter than all you! at least i'm went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:16 am
Auntie Fa

You go ahead, I'm going to leave vic to wander back under his bridge and watch some paint dry instead.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:18 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was mistake, i'm working and very busy unlike all you 'Pensioners'.

I think I’m smarter than all you! At least i went to school and University, National University in Canberra and the University of Melbourne.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.