Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:50 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by vic2010
That's very interesting, i don't upload images to my computer, images take up too much space.

I use a San-Disk drive to store my images and that's got nothing to do with my computer.
Even your wallpaper image, you know, the one you were trying to upload?

Would be a little odd to keep that on an external drive.

Anyway, I'm down at St Kilda Rd now trying to hand myself in but they sat they've never heard of the 'Federal Law Prevention Act'. Have to admit, it does sound a little odd.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:55 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld

Anyway, I'm down at St Kilda Rd now trying to hand myself in but they sat they've never heard of the 'Federal Law Prevention Act'. Have to admit, it does sound a little odd.

Yes, that would make my job so much easier if you really did come in, but the State Police are located on there, i'm located at the World Trade Centre on Flinders Street.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:57 am
Account Closed

You said "wallpaper image"?? my wallpaper image is a Microsoft Desktop image.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:03 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that would make my job so much easier if you really did come in, but the State Police are located on there, i'm located at the World Trade Centre on Flinders Street.
OK, I'll be along in a tick, just waiting for a tram. I assume you were referring to anti-stalking laws? An interesting accusation from someone who earlier on claimed to be harvesting cookies and ip addresses.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:07 am
Account Closed

OK, I'll be along in a tick, just waiting for a tram. I assume you were referring to anti-stalking laws? An interesting accusation from someone who earlier on claimed to be harvesting cookies and ip addresses.

Okay yeah, Federal Division as i stated.

Now i know your not there for one, because you would be using a mobile for the internet which i know you aren't doing.

I'm also going to let you know that i'm not at the office now, as i was last night and most of the night.

Fill free to come in however if you wish, but when we file a report, Police come to you.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:09 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay yeah, Federal Division as i stated.

Now i know your not there for one, because you would be using a mobile for the internet which i know you aren't doing.

I'm also going to let you know that i'm not at the office now, as i was last night and most of the night.

Fill free to come in however if you wish, but when we file a report, Police come to you.
Do you ever wonder what life could have been like if you were supplied with enough oxygen at birth?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:10 am
Frequent Flyer Member

You don't know much, that's for sure.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:13 am
Account Closed

You don't know much, that's for sure.
I know more than you.

i told you, reports are filed within a timeline, if you are charged of anything, you'll be visited by Police within 24 to 48 hours.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:28 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Are the rest of the police as bright as you? What is the crime?
I know more than you.

i told you, reports are filed within a timeline, if you are charged of anything, you'll be visited by Police within 24 to 48 hours.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:34 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by IvanM
Are the rest of the police as bright as you? What is the crime?
I was just imagining how entertaining this thread would be in a court of law! Well, no doubt I'll find out soon enough - my only hope really is that half the jury at least are Sydneysiders.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:42 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

I know more than you.

Hey BCworld - before they come, make sure that you get this guy's name and identification so that you can make a counter allegation of unwarranted abuse of a member of the public.

Dickhead, i don't have any images on the net.

I don't think it's acceptable for a 'Federal Officer' to go around calling members of the public Dickheads, do you?

S
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:44 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I don't think it's acceptable for a 'Federal Officer' to go around calling members of the public Dickheads, do you?
You must've missed ****ing cock head! M'lud will love that one I'm sure!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:54 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Can Polly forward the ip and thread to the AFP HR?
Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hey BCworld - before they come, make sure that you get this guy's name and identification so that you can make a counter allegation of unwarranted abuse of a member of the public.

S
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:02 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Damn - no more Vic2010?!
That was the most entertainment Ive had on here for a while!!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:11 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
Damn - no more Vic2010?!
That was the most entertainment Ive had on here for a while!!

Oh... And I had just arrived...

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.