i got that link from another forum.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:13 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by bcworld
Tech genius aren't you!

It didn't work because the image wasn't on my computer.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:14 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Sure.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:15 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Now now sweary Mary. Your village must be proud of you.
Originally Posted by vic2010
You must be talking about that little town of sydney.

I wouldn't compere Great Melbourne to that shit sydney of a town.

Melbourne has way more than Sydney, oh and Melbourne is a larger size city!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:16 am

What a Terry.

It didn't work because the image wasn't on my computer.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:18 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who missed it, Ashley just tried to upload a nice piccy of Melbourne from his desktop but inadvertently published the filepath instead showing his windows username. And this is the calibre of security personel we have in the federal govt - scary stuff!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:21 am

That education really paid off for him.
For anyone who missed it, Ashley just tried to upload a nice piccy of Melbourne from his desktop but inadvertently published the filepath instead showing his windows username. And this is the calibre of security personel we have in the federal govt - scary stuff!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:23 am
Account Closed

Loser, if the image was on my computer, it would have uploaded, i got the URL of another forum and used the "[IMG]".
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Okay, now, i can safely say that is indeed not my name nor does my computer have my name on it, it has my girlfriend’s name on my computer.

Now, you should really take a look at the Privacy Act 1988 because you are now listed and will be arrested under the Privacy Act 1988 and the Federal Law Prevention Act, the last one is an attack or intend to attack against a Federal Officer.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:31 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

I type fast and a few things at the same time, my keyboard is also wireless which don't work that good with the receiver, it it needs to be closer to the USB Device.

And, i don't really care how i type on here nor on any network sites, the only time i care is when i'm typing reports which i use office computers.
So as well as being a nugget short of a happy meal you also look like Ronald McDonald?

Do people clap when they see you, by putting their hands over their ears or eyes?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:34 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

heh heh !
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kelli28
So as well as being a nugget short of a happy meal you also look like Ronald McDonald?

Do people clap when they see you, by putting their hands over their ears or eyes?

Dickhead, i don't have any images on the net.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:41 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Dickhead, i don't have any images on the net.
No they're on your desktop!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:44 am
Account Closed

That's very interesting, i don't upload images to my computer, images take up too much space.

I use a San-Disk drive to store my images and that's got nothing to do with my computer.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Next you'll be saying you got my images from Nasa.

and yep, my images aren't on Yahoo, Google, Facebook or MySpace so yep, so no images.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.