Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by vic2010
What are you trying to say? Sydney is 24/7?
Sydney has a curfew from 11pm to 6 or 7am but there are exemptions to that curfew for specified flight numbers.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:35 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

What are you trying to say? Sydney is 24/7?
So I take it we've established that the 'federal records' are wrong and Brisbane is in fact 24/7?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:39 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve2009
I believe you're correct actually. Sydney and Adelaide on the other hand do have a curfew. Brisbane curfew decision is on hold for the moment.

National Records states it, however if they change it, it would be a one off or depends on Government Law making in there state, however it states that Melbourne is the only 24/7 airport, it may including national, international or both.

I do know personally however Perth and Sydney airports are closed, they even close the doors at Sydney Airport, well the National Area.

Also, Melbourne Airport is world class, it's rated as world class, "just because someone says there from Melbourne, it don't mean there from Melbourne".

Melbourne Airport is world class because, it has one area for all gates instead of National and International separated, and because state of the air technology that other airports in the world don't even use, plus the tower which controls 14% of the world's air space is at Melbourne Airport, there is many more reasons, it is also well connected to the hotel over the other side.

Most airports in the US aren't even put in the same area, LA and NY isn't.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bcworld
So I take it we've established that the 'federal records' are wrong and Brisbane is in fact 24/7?
No, National Records which holds legal information about every person in Australia, including Airports, Container ports, Police Records, Customs Records etc, it's illegal for any state to provide wrong information, so no, it's right. Brisbane is not 24/7.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to behold

Melbourne Airport has no rail link.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:47 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's very poor. And we're not allowed one apparently as the taxi industry wouldn't like it. World class indeed.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:47 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Why even compare that Mexican village to Sydney.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:48 am
Account Closed

You think that because it doesn't have a rail link, it's not world class haha.

The airport however does have a 24 hour bus service operating every 5 minutes.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:50 am
Frequent Flyer Member

You think that because it doesn't have a rail link, it's not world class haha.

The airport however does have a 24 hour bus service operating every 5 minutes.
You mean the Skybus?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IvanM
Why even compare that Mexican village to Sydney.
You must be talking about that little town of sydney.

I wouldn't compere Great Melbourne to that shit sydney of a town.

Melbourne has way more than Sydney, oh and Melbourne is a larger size city!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:51 am
Account Closed

You mean the Skybus?
SkyBus one one, there is a total of 14 bus routes servicing Melbourne Airport, including SmartBus.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:00 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Your in St Kilda, Victoria and you abuse the city you live in, you deserve to be put in jail!
Shit you must be smokin hot if you got through uni with writing the way you do!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kelli28
Shit you must be smokin hot if you got through uni with writing the way you do!
I type fast and a few things at the same time, my keyboard is also wireless which don't work that good with the receiver, it it needs to be closer to the USB Device.

And, i don't really care how i type on here nor on any network sites, the only time i care is when i'm typing reports which i use office computers.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:07 am
Account Closed

You mean the Skybus?

He's the latest image of Melbourne from above.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:10 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Tech genius aren't you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.