Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Life in paradise! Update No 2

Life in paradise! Update No 2

Old Nov 6th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life in paradise! Update No 2

What a fantastic post, I am so excited and can't wait for us to finally take the plunge, although we still havew a long wait ahead of us.

Sending you some Karma for giving such a fantastic buzz to my sunday morning - thank you!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:42 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Life in paradise! Update No 2

Originally Posted by suzimc
What a fantastic post, I am so excited and can't wait for us to finally take the plunge, although we still havew a long wait ahead of us.

Sending you some Karma for giving such a fantastic buzz to my sunday morning - thank you!
One word of warning for anyone coming to Brisbane though. When/if you go down to the South Bank markets over the weekend...hold your breath as you pass the greek(?) bread stand near the fruit stall at the very top end of the market - it stinks of congealed fat and is enough to turn your stomach..urgghh

R