Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Greenkeeping in australia

Greenkeeping in australia

Old Dec 19th 2017, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Coxylad80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greenkeeping in australia

Hi there. New to the site as I'm looking for information regarding the availability of greenkeeping jobs in australia. I live in England and have worked on a golf course for the past 12 years and it's long been my dream to live and work in oz. Last time I checked it was still on the wanted skills list. I would like to hear from someone who works in this field. Are there many jobs available? Do they look to employ expats? Good wages? I would be grateful for any relevant information. Thanks
Old Dec 20th 2017, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greenkeeping in australia

Before you look at jobs, you need to check you are eligible for a visa. First, the lists have changed a lot this year and there are now multiple lists. Then, if it is on a list that needs sponsorship, you need to see if any states are sponsoring it. Then, you need to check you can pass the skills assessment for that occupation.