Reload this Page >

Letton Percival v Insure Your Move

Letton Percival v Insure Your Move

Old Aug 11th 2014, 8:13 am
Just Joined

nzbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Letton Percival v Insure Your Move

Hi all,

Moving soon and trying to decide between the two.

Letton is cheaper but have an excess. IYM is more but without an excess.

I would rather go with IYM but am worried as not many have discussed it here. Mostly because the excess for the car with LP is 500 and none with IYM.

I am sure something will get damaged...

Id appreciate your thoughts.
Old Oct 25th 2014, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Letton Percival v Insure Your Move

Bump please. Any recent experience with insure your move or Letton percival.

Thanks
Old Oct 26th 2014, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what you are looking for really. Higher premium reduces excess, same as with any other insurance policy I have ever heard of. This is entirely a personal choice, there is no right answer. Both insurers are well known.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 7:11 am
Just Joined

I guess that's what I wanted to hear. Both a respectable and easy to deal with.

I was thinking IYM but their customer service does not seem as good as LP in case of claim.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

Insure your move was more straight forward I found to submit than LP. Made a claim for damaged items as well which was straight forward what I can remember back in 2010.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

I went with LP. IYM were terrible at replying to emails and sounded a bit unprofessional on the phone. But yes the set up with LP was a bit more complicated.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

I chose LP for Mums move last year. Decided as I was hoping not to claim the cheapest up front was best. I've used lP twice now and had no problems dealing with them hut haven't yet needed to claim
Old Oct 30th 2014, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Thanks. Yeah hope not to claim either. Will see how LP goes.