Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Letter saying Granted....I think!

Letter saying Granted....I think!

Old Sep 16th 2001, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

mbedwin is an unknown quantity at this point

Folks,

I just got a letter today saying that my PR visa is "likely to be granted subject to completing the enclosed No Change of Circumstances advice"

It says I can fax this form and my families passports into them and then post the original.

Anyone any experience of what happens next?

I thought I had to show my original documents, have an interview and pay some money...when will this happen?

Does anyone know how long it should now take before I get the visa.....I really want to leave the Middle East!

Hope someone can shed some light on the final tasks....

Got to go now and book flight tickets as it also says I have to have first entry by December 28th so New Year 2002 in Melbourne!!!!

Yippppeeeeee

Mike
Old Oct 1st 2001, 11:23 am
Ahmet Metin

Hi Marise! I have received the same letter at the beginning of September. I went to
Embassy and give the Change Letter ( since i have contacted embassy immediately after
i have changed my address , the officer told me no need to give change again) and
have given my Passport to the officer and asked when to get back my Passport back!
She told me that it will still take some time and she could not say any time. Then i
told her that since i am assigned to a Project in Germany, i have to go and come
frequently between Germany and Turkey. Then she said that it is better you keep my
Passport at the moment, when they gonna issue the Visa, they will call me. And since
then i am waiting. I have called the Embassy last week. One of the Officers told me
that , an Australian Decision Maker was working on my Application for Final Decision
, and that after his job is finised they will call me.

I am wondering why i am still waiting? That is frustrating, my Fiance is waiting for
me in Sydney. This feeling is very bad. Pofffff!
    >
Metin

[email protected] (Marise)
[usenetquote2]> > Folks,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I just got a letter today saying that my PR visa is "likely to be granted subject[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > to completing the enclosed No Change of Circumstances advice"[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > It says I can fax this form and my families passports into them and then post the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > original.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Anyone any experience of what happens next?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I thought I had to show my original documents, have an interview and pay some[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > money...when will this happen?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Does anyone know how long it should now take before I get the visa.....I really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > want to leave the Middle East![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Hope someone can shed some light on the final tasks....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Got to go now and book flight tickets as it also says I have to have first entry[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > by December 28th so New Year 2002 in Melbourne!!!![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Yippppeeeeee [/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Mike[/usenetquote2]