Reload this Page >

leaving perth heading for the sunshine coast

leaving perth heading for the sunshine coast

Old May 23rd 2007, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Jarvl will become famous soon enoughJarvl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: leaving perth heading for the sunshine coast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Brilliant. 82 replies and none of them answer or help the OP at all. That has to be some sort of BE record. If you want to ask a question about Perth and start the oldest argument in the book then start your own threads. Is there anyone now on the Sunshine Coast who can reply to OP
My sister did the move 6 years ago from Perth to Sunshine Coast. Her opinion is that there was nothing wrong with Perth, they just fancied a change. However, since being here, they wouldn't go back to Perth, prefer the climate here eg. warmer in the winter etc. If 'op' has any specific questions, ask away and I will get her to answer...

Regards Jarvl
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:16 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leaving perth heading for the sunshine coast

Thinking about it some of our friend moved from Perth to Brisbane a while back (15 years I think).
They are from South Africa and the Perth winters where too cold for them.