Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last minute Flights to Aus & Bereavement.

Last minute Flights to Aus & Bereavement.

Old Jul 11th 2008, 3:14 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last minute Flights to Aus & Bereavement.

Sadly we have just had a death in the family and need to go to Sydney asap, can anyone recommend a good website or way of doing this, is it better to phone the airlines direct?, not thinking too clearly just now. Any advice much appreciated.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Last minute Flights to Aus & Bereavement.

Originally Posted by penky
Sadly we have just had a death in the family and need to go to Sydney asap, can anyone recommend a good website or way of doing this, is it better to phone the airlines direct?, not thinking too clearly just now. Any advice much appreciated.
Sorry no advice just wanted to say sorry for your sad loss .
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:28 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Sorry no advice just wanted to say sorry for your sad loss .
Thank you
Have managed to get some flights for tommorow, extortionate unfortunately but family's more important.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Rachel69 will become famous soon enoughRachel69 will become famous soon enough

Im sorry to hear of your loss. I am going through the same thing but need to get back to Uk for my nan's funeral. Its been a nightmare trying to get a flight and the prices are ridiculous, but ive eventually got one so will be going next week.

Hope it all goes as well as it can in these circumstances.

Rachel
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to both of you for your loss. This distance thing is a b*gger at times like these. I know that when my time comes I will just march up and get the first flight I can and to heck with the cost - I will worry about the credit card later because, as you say, it's the people in your lives who are the most important and the money and other stuff you can deal with later.

All the best with your travelling.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear of your loss, glad you have managed to get your flights sorted, it's times like this when money doesnt really matter.