Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by JJL family
hi amy,

the island we went to was fantastic, we went on a 12 seater plane it took 30 mins to get there from hervey bay....it was only a small island and the coral and reef surrounded it.....you could walk out quiet far without going under......i also snorkelled with my mum and dad there were lots of fish different colours and sizes, they kept touching our legs and it felt ticklish :scared:

we also went on a glass bottom boat and saw some ship wrecks.

joe

hi joe

sounds really cool. I cant wait til we go.
So are you MOVING, yeah?

Are you worried about abything

plz reply

amy
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hooperhome
hi joe

sounds really cool. I cant wait til we go.
So are you MOVING, yeah?

Are you worried about abything

plz reply

amy
we are going on 15th of june amy to live in the goldcoast.

no i'aam not worried about anything, am really looking forward to it know.
will miss my nan though but she's coming out in the school holidays to mind me if my mums got a job. where are you going to liv e in perth ?

are you looking forward to it.....

joe
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

we are going on 15th of june amy to live in the goldcoast.

no i'aam not worried about anything, am really looking forward to it know.
will miss my nan though but she's coming out in the school holidays to mind me if my mums got a job. where are you going to liv e in perth ?

are you looking forward to it.....

joe

Yes I am looking forward to it, but I really will miss all my friends. And ESPECIALLY my family. But I know I will love it.
We are not sure where in Perth but my dad wants us to have a nice view and we all want a swimming pool. We are looking forward to going even more because our mum and dad have finally said we can have a dog when we get there to help us get settled in. We are really excited. Are you officialy accepted yet? Or are you still waiting to see if you can actually get in.
Amy
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Yes I am looking forward to it, but I really will miss all my friends. And ESPECIALLY my family. But I know I will love it.
We are not sure where in Perth but my dad wants us to have a nice view and we all want a swimming pool. We are looking forward to going even more because our mum and dad have finally said we can have a dog when we get there to help us get settled in. We are really excited. Are you officialy accepted yet? Or are you still waiting to see if you can actually get in.
Amy
.we got our visas 22nd december.... my mum said it took 10 months from start to finish..... have you got visas?. and when are you going, are you going this yaer.

, joe & mum (lesley)
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi my names joe.......i am 9

me and my family are going to the goldcoast on june the 15th....is there anyone else going there as i dont know anyone that lives there.

i went last year on holiday, we went to dreamworld/movieworld/wet and wild.

......we also went to the great barrier reef at lady elliot island....it was fantastic ....... we went snorkelling and stayed overnight in log type cabin. i am looking forward to going its really exciting, and i hope to make lots of new friends.

joe

hi joe my name is simon i am 10. we are goin to sydney towards the end of the year, but we are hoping to go to the goldcoast for a holiday. i have never been but i think it looks good over the enternet, wat were the parks like? did u swim with dolphins? i really want to do that it looks well good.

from simon
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

the parks were reelly good. not swum with dolphins YET but hoping too
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi All don't know if this is helping the kids but they've convinced me to go- not that i needed a lot of persuasion, there appears to be lots of swimming poolson order!!!! I for one am really looking forward to seeing the great barrier reef, used to watch a programme when I was a kid based there...... but I also watched Skippy too!!!! Sad!!

Chris
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi All don't know if this is helping the kids but they've convinced me to go- not that i needed a lot of persuasion, there appears to be lots of swimming poolson order!!!! I for one am really looking forward to seeing the great barrier reef, used to watch a programme when I was a kid based there...... but I also watched Skippy too!!!! Sad!!

Chris

Hi everyone

just to point out we have to Joe's on here. I'm 11 and the other Joe's is 9.

I will call myself Joe W from now on.

We are moving to Brisbane but not until next feb. i will be 12 then, i'm going to really miss my rugby friends and my best friend Jamie !

My mum has told me that we will make firends really easy it does not matter i'm gonna really miss everyone. I want to go but it is a long way!

our house is going to be sold in July and we have to move in my nan's place until Feb. We are taking our dog to!

Is anyone scared about the SPIDERs i have heard that they are BIG ! :scared: :scared:

from Joe W
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI JOE

YOU know when you have sold your house 15 days later i will be ready to go to Australia

from the other joe
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI JOE

YOU know when you have sold your house 15 days later i will be ready to go to Australia

from the other joe
sorry wrong thread
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi everyone

just to point out we have to Joe's on here. I'm 11 and the other Joe's is 9.

I will call myself Joe W from now on.

We are moving to Brisbane but not until next feb. i will be 12 then, i'm going to really miss my rugby friends and my best friend Jamie !

My mum has told me that we will make firends really easy it does not matter i'm gonna really miss everyone. I want to go but it is a long way!

our house is going to be sold in July and we have to move in my nan's place until Feb. We are taking our dog to!

Is anyone scared about the SPIDERs i have heard that they are BIG !

from Joe W
Hi Joe, Im Amy (aj),
YES I MA ABSOLOUTLY PETRIFIED OF THE SPIDERS! I scream If I see a fly here in England so I am going to be a wreck over there!!!
I am 12 now, 13 in October. When are you 12?
We are planning on getting our visas in a bout July and then actually going in about December/January.
We are really looking forward to getting a dog, that is what our mum and dad have promised us, to help us settle in oz.

plz reply

aj
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Hi Joe, Im Amy (aj),
YES I MA ABSOLOUTLY PETRIFIED OF THE SPIDERS! I scream If I see a fly here in England so I am going to be a wreck over there!!!
I am 12 now, 13 in October. When are you 12?
We are planning on getting our visas in a bout July and then actually going in about December/January.
We are really looking forward to getting a dog, that is what our mum and dad have promised us, to help us settle in oz.

plz reply

aj

Hi ya aj
Im going to be 12 in Feb, we will be going in about Jan/ feb time to. where are you going, we are going to brisbane.

We already have a dog his called woody and is a big black german sheppard. my mum says that he is going to get really hot, so we are going to shave all his fur off he he he he ! ! he will look funny, we are hopeing to get another dog when we get there too.

I have seen some pictures on this site about spiders and they look really horrible :scared: . my mum and dad say we need to wait and see. i'm going to look all over our new house every day for a year ! ! or until i get use toseeing them ..

if you are going to brisbane maybe we can keep intouch

from JOE W
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:02 pm
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice

hi i'm from hampshire , my family are still trying to decide whether to take the big jump or not so are there any bits that you will or have found difficult?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell

Chris
hi chris,
jade has really enjoyed this, so well done to you.
where we are hoping to go ( if successful in my exam..2wks to go) its right opposite magnetic island, so barrier reef trips will be done on a regular basis, beats feeding the ducks at coate water!
by the way, i loved skippy! have you seen kangaroo jack, very funny, the kids loved it and you get to see abit of oz
Trish
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi ya aj
Im going to be 12 in Feb, we will be going in about Jan/ feb time to. where are you going, we are going to brisbane.

We already have a dog his called woody and is a big black german sheppard. my mum says that he is going to get really hot, so we are going to shave all his fur off he he he he ! ! he will look funny, we are hopeing to get another dog when we get there too.

I have seen some pictures on this site about spiders and they look really horrible :scared: . my mum and dad say we need to wait and see. i'm going to look all over our new house every day for a year ! ! or until i get use toseeing them ..

if you are going to brisbane maybe we can keep intouch
from JOE W
Hi Joe W

We dont know where we are going to go yet but what we are going to do is go over there have about a month holiday then go and find a place to rent while we look for a house. Then we will move n and get a dog!
No, honestly when I see a fly I scream so I will be jumping about all over the place. We are hoping to go on a course when we get there to do a first aid thing to make us beware of the animals. We will have to learn to suck a snake bite and stuff. :scared:
Where abouts in England do you live?
aj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.