Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by desperate2go
jaz
REPLY REPLY REPLY !
THANKS
maisie
ps i have sent you 3 messages where you .............. also i have joined this site yes :scared:
maisie
JAZ
EVEN IF YOU GET ON IM GOING OUT TO DIN DINS /dinner
maisie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:19 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Jasmine

Its me again Maisie...ive changed!
The computer lines getting cut off soon its getting close, i might not be on for a few days ........... but when i go to my nans EVERY WEDNESDAY il try to speak then. Also 1 week,then we move in to my nans so i'll be back talking AGAIN i now have my own , ive registared after perswading my mum i GOT TO JOIN WOOOOOPIE !!!!!!!!
so just to let you know its annoying ME AGAIN
bye,
maisie

#ps em........... do you like my kitty ? bye
maisie xx
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:18 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light

Are there any kids reading this that would like to talk to me??

Maisie ( 8 years old)
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by junior ozchick
Are there any kids reading this that would like to talk to me??

Maisie ( 8 years old)
Hi Maisie, this is Jasmine's mum. She has just popped out for a while, I will get her to come on here when she gets back. Hope you are ok.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi i havent wrote on here before, except for once ages ago, i am 14 going 2 Adelaide soon hopefully.
From
Stevie
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by desperate2go
bex
hi im maisie im 8.
do you go to school out there yet if ya do :scared: how is it ???
brizbane thats near me !
well please reply see ya
maisie
maisie
Hi maise no i dont go 2 skool yet n not tomo9z but the day after we r goin 2 brizbane 2 luk n see if we want 2 live there i hope we do its much hotter than melbourne well enyway
gtg cya
bex
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:16 pm
desperate2go's little un

Post Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi i havent wrote on here before, except for once ages ago, i am 14 going 2 Adelaide soon hopefully.
From
Stevie
hi an aswer hi im moving to the sunshine coast were abouts are you going ?
thanks
maisie
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:19 pm
desperate2go's little un

:
Originally Posted by sherie_in_oz
Hi maise no i dont go 2 skool yet n not tomo9z but the day after we r goin 2 brizbane 2 luk n see if we want 2 live there i hope we do its much hotter than melbourne well enyway
gtg cya
bex
hi
well i think you should be there bye now if you are is it hotter??
thakyou bex
maisie xx
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:20 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Maisie, this is Jasmine's mum. She has just popped out for a while, I will get her to come on here when she gets back. Hope you are ok.

oh thanks she disaperd for ages ............. thankyou for answering
hi jasmine
how are you???
maisie
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:22 pm
desperate2go's little un

thankyou everyone for awnsering me
IF YOU DID
please keep it coming, as i would like a nice new bunch of freinds
maisie xx
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:47 am
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
hi
is jasmine there .
maisiexx

ps thankyou
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:47 am
desperate2go's little un

ARE THERE ANY KIDS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO CHAT???? PLEASE
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:17 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

ARE THERE ANY KIDS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO CHAT???? PLEASE
Aimee is here at the moment if you want to chat to her. Have you got a msn address. Aimee is 9 ans we have been in bayside Aus for 7 weeks.

Where are you at the moment and where are you going to??

Ang *Aimee's mum)
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:00 am
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Aimee is here at the moment if you want to chat to her. Have you got a msn address. Aimee is 9 ans we have been in bayside Aus for 7 weeks.

Where are you at the moment and where are you going to??

Ang *Aimee's mum)
Hello

My mum has told me not to give out my msn adress to anyone.
But i would love to chat to Aimee on here if she writes a reply
im going to the sunshinecoast at the end of december.
I have my own thread i have started called TO ALL THE KIDS OUT THERE she can reply on that too if she wants to.
thankyou
maisie
xx
Old Oct 29th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Hello

My mum has told me not to give out my msn adress to anyone.
But i would love to chat to Aimee on here if she writes a reply
im going to the sunshinecoast at the end of december.
I have my own thread i have started called TO ALL THE KIDS OUT THERE she can reply on that too if she wants to.
thankyou
maisie
xx
Hi my name is Nicola. I am not sure if i'm moving . If I do i'm moving to Perth in June. I'm a little nervous about moving. I turn 10 in november and I am in grade
5.You can write back if you want.
from Nicola