Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by scanny
hi my name is thomas and i am 8. mum is helping me write this as it is quicker but i am telling her what to put. mum has a job at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Adelaide and we are just doing the visa application but still have to have medicals. if everthing goes alright we hope to go sometime in may. where is everyone else going? im looking forward to it, i'm very scared about going on the plane as its my first time. i'm very nervous about going to school, im nervous about making friends and about what class i'll be in. i don't know which school i will go to and mum says we wont know till we get there. :scared: im happy about christmas being in summer.

hi thomas

my name simon i am 10. my mums a miswife and she has got a job sidney. we are still doing visas and we still got to have our medicals. if every thing goes well we wonna go in between August and October. i am looking forward to it but i am not realy bothered if we don't go. dont be scared about the plain it aint bad, that is actually one of the parts i am looking forward to and getting off the plain. you cant look for school when your not there. remember if you have it in the summer it aint christmas, christmas is ment to be a bit colder than the rest of the year.

from simon
Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Hi my name is Joseph i am 11 years old. My brother sam me and my family are doing our visas at the moment. we are going to Brsibane which is in queensland. i am excited but i am also very sad because i will be leaving all my friends here. my mum has told me not to worry to much as i will make new ones. this is really good i would like to talk to anyone you can email my mum who is called lynn.

what is everyone going to miss most when they go ?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi my name is Joseph i am 11 years old. My brother sam me and my family are doing our visas at the moment. we are going to Brsibane which is in queensland. i am excited but i am also very sad because i will be leaving all my friends here. my mum has told me not to worry to much as i will make new ones. this is really good i would like to talk to anyone you can email my mum who is called lynn.

what is everyone going to miss most when they go ?

hi joseph

i am 10, we are doinbg our visas as well, we are going to sidney. that is the worsed part of it isnt it leaving your friends at home.yre you shouldnt worry they are really nice over there apparently.

i am going to miss my house my house and my big brother because he might not come.

from simon
Old Mar 19th 2005, 6:32 pm
SCANNY

scanny is an unknown quantity at this point

hi joseph im sad about leaving my frends too but the good thing is that im having a party for all my freinds in the hall at school. we are going to take lots of pictures and mum has bought me an address book so that i can start ccollecting all their names adressess and email adressess. simon i am sad about about leaving my brother and sister too my brother is 19 and my sister is 23. how old are your brother/sisters?. thomas
Old Mar 19th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi joseph im sad about leaving my frends too but the good thing is that im having a party for all my freinds in the hall at school. we are going to take lots of pictures and mum has bought me an address book so that i can start ccollecting all their names adressess and email adressess. simon i am sad about about leaving my brother and sister too my brother is 19 and my sister is 23. how old are your brother/sisters?. thomas

to thomas
my brothers and sisters are 20,13,i am 10, sisters are 6 and 7. i am hoping to have a party to and we were going to take pictures of my class and mates.

from simon
Old Mar 19th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hi my name is thomas and i am 8. mum is helping me write this as it is quicker but i am telling her what to put. mum has a job at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Adelaide and we are just doing the visa application but still have to have medicals. if everthing goes alright we hope to go sometime in may. where is everyone else going? im looking forward to it, i'm very scared about going on the plane as its my first time. i'm very nervous about going to school, im nervous about making friends and about what class i'll be in. i don't know which school i will go to and mum says we wont know till we get there. :scared: im happy about christmas being in summer.

christmas will be cool
me, josh and connor have never been on a plane, im really scared.
our friend in australia says we will make friends fast as they like how we talk.
xxjadexx
Old Mar 20th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
christmas will be cool
me, josh and connor have never been on a plane, im really scared.
our friend in australia says we will make friends fast as they like how we talk.
xxjadexx

hi jade

dont be scared about the plain its all right, its not scary it is quiet spectaculer looking down at the lights and the sea it is amazing.

from simon
Old Mar 20th 2005, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Hi guys.

When we go my mum is having a party and me and my brother are going to have a party. I will take lots of photos too. I am a memeber of a rugby team in brighton, i am hoping to join the rugby in Austrlia.

My brother is only 6. We have been to Australia on holiday last year we stayed with our friends. We went to australia zoo and i saw steve!

has anyone else been over to australia already ?

this is great a chance for us kids to voice our views too .

from Joe
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi guys.

When we go my mum is having a party and me and my brother are going to have a party. I will take lots of photos too. I am a memeber of a rugby team in brighton, i am hoping to join the rugby in Austrlia.

My brother is only 6. We have been to Australia on holiday last year we stayed with our friends. We went to australia zoo and i saw steve!

has anyone else been over to australia already ?

this is great a chance for us kids to voice our views too .

from Joe

hi joe

i have never been to australia but it looks good on the enternet. Was that steve the crocadile man.i dont play rugby i am a football boy, it wont be hard to get into a rugby team will it? ye i thought my mum is always on here so i wanted to start a thread and to get her off the computer.lol. .

from simon
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just wanted to bump this back up for the kids, they seem to be talking to each other. Simon is getting addicted likes to keep checking to see if anyone has posted!!!! I still manage to get computer occasionally!!!!

Chris
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:00 pm
SCANNY

hi guys i hardly get the computer as well cos my mum's on all the time . thomas
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:04 pm
SCANNY

and I can't get on cos hubbies always on. lesley
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Hi my names joe.......i am 9

me and my family are going to the goldcoast on june the 15th....is there anyone else going there as i dont know anyone that lives there.

i went last year on holiday, we went to dreamworld/movieworld/wet and wild.

......we also went to the great barrier reef at lady elliot island....it was fantastic ....... we went snorkelling and stayed overnight in log type cabin. i am looking forward to going its really exciting, and i hope to make lots of new friends.

joe
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

hi joe

im Amy and we are moving to Australia too. Thinking of Perth somewhere.
Im twelve years old and have a sis who is 7, 8 this july so i will get her to write to you on here.

What was the barrier reef like? That is something we really want to do when we get there.

Please reply

Amy (aj)
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hooperhome
hi joe

im Amy and we are moving to Australia too. Thinking of Perth somewhere.
Im twelve years old and have a sis who is 7, 8 this july so i will get her to write to you on here.

What was the barrier reef like? That is something we really want to do when we get there.

Please reply

Amy (aj)

hi amy,

the island we went to was fantastic, we went on a 12 seater plane it took 30 mins to get there from hervey bay....it was only a small island and the coral and reef surrounded it.....you could walk out quiet far without going under......i also snorkelled with my mum and dad there were lots of fish different colours and sizes, they kept touching our legs and it felt ticklish :scared:

we also went on a glass bottom boat and saw some ship wrecks.

joe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.