Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Mar 18th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Kidz For Oz Thread

Hi my kids have asked for a thread of their own so here it is. At the moment they will post under my name but will identify themselves in the thread. They will not give their e-mail address out but any adults who wish to PM or e-mail me we can discuss this.

I hope this will be useful for all the kids on here

PS I mean as in age not mentality!!! lol

Chris
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

hi my name is simon chrises son i am off ill thats why i can talk now we are hoping to go to oz later this year how are you fealing about going? i am not really bothered if we go or dont.

from simon

PS please join this thread
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Willow is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i am sean willow and freemantle raiders son me and my mum are going to join my dad very soon out in Oz and i am very exited about it cant wait to see my dad again mum is missing him as well

sean
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Willow
hi i am sean willow and freemantle raiders son me and my mum are going to join my dad very soon out in Oz and i am very exited about it cant wait to see my dad again mum is missing him as well

sean

cool we are going later this year where are you now
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

so you are looking forward to it then arnt you i am happy some1 joined my thread wat part of australia are you going to?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

him im jade and me and my 2 brothers and mum and dad hope to go to townsville at the end of august. got to wait for mums exam results.
im really excited about going, josh and connor want to go tomorrow.
great to speak to other kids.
xxjadexx
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
him im jade and me and my 2 brothers and mum and dad hope to go to townsville at the end of august. got to wait for mums exam results.
im really excited about going, josh and connor want to go tomorrow.
great to speak to other kids.
xxjadexx

hi not long only 5 months then isnt it. have you ever been to australia before? where abouts is townville? we were hoping to go to sidney, i have got a friend in sidney his mum was my teacher for the first term at school. are you excited about going to australia? have you got msn mesinger?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
hi not long only 5 months then isnt it. have you ever been to australia before? where abouts is townville? we were hoping to go to sidney, i have got a friend in sidney his mum was my teacher for the first term at school. are you excited about going to australia? have you got msn mesinger?

we have to wait and see if mum got her pass. hope so.
we have never been to oz before, cant wait. but scared too.
we havent got msn.
have you seen all the spiders and stuff out there, that makes me nervous.
xxjadexx
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
we have to wait and see if mum got her pass. hope so.
we have never been to oz before, cant wait. but scared too.
we havent got msn.
have you seen all the spiders and stuff out there, that makes me nervous.
xxjadexx

your mum is doing her nursing exams isnt she?
not bothered by spiders, but wooried about the poisonous ones.
my mums a midwife and a nurse.
we want a house with a swimming pool not sure if we can have one.
where is townville?

from simon
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any more kids out there
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
your mum is doing her nursing exams isnt she?
not bothered by spiders, but wooried about the poisonous ones.
my mums a midwife and a nurse.
we want a house with a swimming pool not sure if we can have one.
where is townville?

from simon

townsville is north queensland.
mum is anurse too. we want a pool aswell, it will be great.
xxjadexx
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Glad to see a kids post -

I willl inform my daughter aged 12 tomorrow when she returns from her disco and sleepover and I am sure she will want to communicate.

My 7 yr old may also want to become involved.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Glad to see a kids post -

I willl inform my daughter aged 12 tomorrow when she returns from her disco and sleepover and I am sure she will want to communicate.

My 7 yr old may also want to become involved.

Great the more the merrier,

Chris
Old Mar 19th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where are all the kids today, its Saturday they should be online!!!!
Adam and Simon
Old Mar 19th 2005, 4:31 pm
SCANNY

scanny is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my name is thomas and i am 8. mum is helping me write this as it is quicker but i am telling her what to put. mum has a job at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Adelaide and we are just doing the visa application but still have to have medicals. if everthing goes alright we hope to go sometime in may. where is everyone else going? im looking forward to it, i'm very scared about going on the plane as its my first time. i'm very nervous about going to school, im nervous about making friends and about what class i'll be in. i don't know which school i will go to and mum says we wont know till we get there. :scared: im happy about christmas being in summer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.