Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Sep 9th 2005, 4:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi Kay,

Yes, September and October are good as we have friends in the business so they are giving us guidence to the best of there knowledge.

Like your property, ours is quite unique but feel that we have the edge to get a quick sale. Thats my opinion anyway. We have spent thousands extending and totally refitting every room so really is like a show home now with a massive garden, which all of the 5 and 6 bed places seem to lack.

We do wish you the best of luck with your house sale and try not to let it stress you out too much......

Trish
Thanks Trish
Old Sep 13th 2005, 11:21 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to celebrate too soon as there's a bit of a chain involved BUT....

......we have accepted an offer on our house today

Still have the business to sell though
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:21 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team

woo hoo, fantastic news and fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:22 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
woo hoo, fantastic news and fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
Thanks bridie
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:24 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, brilliant news, Congratulations!!
Good Luck.

Sharon
xx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hey, brilliant news, Congratulations!!
Good Luck.

Sharon
xx
How are things with you Sharon?
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:31 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
How are things with you Sharon?

Have been waiting to exchange since Friday
And supposed to complete this Friday, I don't know whether I am coming or going but hopefully going soon
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:34 pm
cheeky tart

And supposed to complete this Friday, I don't know whether I am coming or going but hopefully going soon
OMG that's awful - keeping my fingers crossed it all happens for you soon.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 1:05 pm

Brilliant news congrats good luck with the buisness.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 1:27 pm
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all

Congrats to those who have sold recently. We have changed agents and dropped £10K from our original asking price and planted front garden with lots of autumn flowering shrubs and have booked two new viewings (after only one with old agents) one for tonight and one tomorrow lunchtime and they think they can line up somemore for the weekend, so we have just blitzed the house and can only wait to see what happens. The one tonight liked house before but it was too much at old price so fingers crossed (although why didn't he come and view it and put in a low offer??? )

Michelle
Old Sep 13th 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations everyone. Seems like theres been a fair bit of good luck on here since I was last on (hope there's not a link there )

Really glad to hear that some of you have buyers. No change here. Have changed agents nearly a fortnight ago and not heard a thing .

Have kind of given up now. In fact I have just bought the 2 younger kids a puppy each as I promised them they could get one in Australia and seeing as it doesnt look like its going to be any time soon I went ahead and got them!!!

Anyway well done to those of you who have sold and good luck to those who havent.

Tracey.x.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 3:04 pm

fingers crossed for you...
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Good to see that things are moving on!!

We are in the process of changing EA's and hope that this brings us a buyer soon.
The market has definately picked up in our area so hope fully this will help our sell soon, If not the new EA does a rental package......so at least that may be an option!!

Hope that everyone who is in the final stages gets the sale they need......Good luck!!

Roni
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Congratulations everyone. Seems like theres been a fair bit of good luck on here since I was last on (hope there's not a link there )

Really glad to hear that some of you have buyers. No change here. Have changed agents nearly a fortnight ago and not heard a thing .

Have kind of given up now. In fact I have just bought the 2 younger kids a puppy each as I promised them they could get one in Australia and seeing as it doesnt look like its going to be any time soon I went ahead and got them!!!

Anyway well done to those of you who have sold and good luck to those who havent.

Tracey.x.
Ah didnt see this post Tracey when I asked about your house situ in the sheff meet thread. Lovely to see you back

We are also still in the same position its pants isnt it. We have got a viewer tomorrow but she says it depends on whether she can get broadband as to whether shes interested??? I believe the only way to find out for sure is to get BT to come round and check. We will have to see what she makes of the place first.

Good luck to everyone
Old Sep 13th 2005, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Ah didnt see this post Tracey when I asked about your house situ in the sheff meet thread. Lovely to see you back

We are also still in the same position its pants isnt it. We have got a viewer tomorrow but she says it depends on whether she can get broadband as to whether shes interested??? I believe the only way to find out for sure is to get BT to come round and check. We will have to see what she makes of the place first.

Good luck to everyone
Hi Tracey sorry for cross thread thing.

Oh I wish I knew what to say only that you must be positive I know its hard but you could still be there before the end of the year.

What does the new agent say? Ours must have had a physic moment as we were just about to sack em when they rang with this new viewer!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.