Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Paylia and Pauline - I just want to wish you both the best of luck!!!! I am really looking forward to the time when I can start booking flights etc. myself, but in the meantime it really cheers me up to hear that others are about to make the journey. Hope you both come back to post and let us know how you're faring out there.

Will have a or 2 for you both to celebrate your departure

Tracey
Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:44 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Paylia and Pauline - I just want to wish you both the best of luck!!!! I am really looking forward to the time when I can start booking flights etc. myself, but in the meantime it really cheers me up to hear that others are about to make the journey. Hope you both come back to post and let us know how you're faring out there.

Tracey

Thanks Tracey.
But as it stands at the moment we are only validating cos we can`t sell
the B****y house. But we are excited only problem is I know we will not
want to come back. But we are on the 1st Sept.

Pauline
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Tracey

Thanks Tracey
Hope it will soon be your turn. I will certainly keep posting up to and after our arrival - too many friends on here now - cant suddenly turn my back on them. Had lots of support, help and advice over the two years and want to repay it all with interest

Last edited by Paylia; Jul 31st 2005 at 7:42 pm. Reason: typos
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:48 pm
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough

Pauline

Just wanted to let you know we are in exactly the same house situation as you. We fly out the day after you from Manchester, 15th at 10am. We will have to look out for each other, we will be the ones wandering around Perth looking lost.

Paylia

Have a great journey and a wonderful start to your new life.

All the best to everyone, especially those selling houses.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:50 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Paylia/Pauline and Jo

Im sooooo envious of you flying out on the big bird to Oz
Hope your trips are exciting and enjoyable for you and you remember to take loads of piccies & post them so we can see.

When you are on your reccie trips give the house keys to your Est agents cos our buyers found their new buyers while on holiday so our sale is now back on. Not sure when they come back but Im not bothered as we are moving again. Just want this one to go smoothly so we can move to oz too!

Good Luck and have a safe trip
Ang
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

We have another viewing tonight, fingers and everything else crossed!! Just disposed of all the kids so I can get on with the big clean up.

Just out of interest has anyone thought about advertising their house on eBay?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:13 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

fingers crossed for this evening
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
We have another viewing tonight, fingers and everything else crossed!! Just disposed of all the kids so I can get on with the big clean up.

Hi
I too have just had the big clean up today (again), ready for tomorrow. I have to do it, stay out most of the day then we dont mess up, let hubby do the tour and come home just as they leave- what a pain in the arse!!!!

We hadnt thought of ebay, any ideas of costs? We had looked a little into the Loot as I do know someone who bought out of there, and also considered the classifieds on this site??

Good luck, Donna x (house selling karma sent!)
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!!

Tracey
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:07 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck for this evening!!
Hope it goes well, get those lamps on.

Sharon
x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Good luck!!!

Tracey
Good luck,eyes,legs,arms and anything else that can be crossed to all waiting to sell.

Just trimmed back the giant catmint bush in front garden to make it look a bit tidier by the front door, cats not impressed
I tried to explain to them :scared: first impressions count and all that garb, they stared at me vacantly!!!!!!! as only cats do.

Sarah, Craig and our Mad Moggies
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.
Having a nicotine break (with all the windows and doors open) so I will have to be quick... did a quick scan on eBay and if you put in an auction, starting price of 1 penny and state that you shouldn't bid it's for information only, you can put all your house details, pic's price etc. and add a link to a website if necessary, for around only 0.66 pence!!! (that is with 4 pic's - it's 10p for each extra pic)

It can't do any harm to try.

Jude
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:48 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dh1905
Hi
I too have just had the big clean up today (again), ready for tomorrow. I have to do it, stay out most of the day then we dont mess up, let hubby do the tour and come home just as they leave- what a pain in the arse!!!!

We hadnt thought of ebay, any ideas of costs? We had looked a little into the Loot as I do know someone who bought out of there, and also considered the classifieds on this site??

Good luck, Donna x (house selling karma sent!)
Good Luck to you on the viewings hope the hard work pays off

Ang
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Good Luck to you on the viewings hope the hard work pays off

Ang

Hi Ang, Thanks a lot, hopefully be posting some good news soon...

Donna x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.