Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by lovealot
We have had our house on the market since March, but to no avail.
Had seven viewing but only one offer which was for the full asking price but guess what? he has to sell his. Trying to be patient but there you go
Hi

Know how you feel we have sold ours in the same situation. Only the difference being our buyers had a buyer until a couple of weeks ago and then she pulled out so yep we are back on the market. Luckily they still want ours but they now have to find a new buyer before we do. Im not bothered either way I just want to sell the bloody thing.....
Good Luck to you

Ang
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:22 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Well fingers crossed looks like my house sale is back on again.
As most of you know our last buyers lost their buyers 2 weeks before exchange. Another couple came for their 3rd viewing on Saturday and made an offer yesterday morning that we accepted, it was 10k less than the last sale but we just cant hang on anymore.
I was looking at photos the other day of our first trip to Oz when we decided we wanted to live there, our daughter had just turned 11 and she is now 14. Where have those 3 years gone??? oh yes I remember now they were spent form filing, worrying, postman watching and more worrying and yep 6 months of this site
I decided there and then that I was going to take the next offer that came along as long as their position was good, they have sold to a first time buyer.
I pray that this one all goes through and that we can finally get out of limbo and on with our lives.
Good luck everyone!!
Good Luck you deserve it after the tough time lately.... hope your hubby is feeling better and your daughter is thinking positive towards the schooling in Aus.
Best wishes

Ang
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:24 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im getting totally hacked off with the whole thing already. weve had 3 viewings - one couple had only just gone on the market and the other two were supposed to be coming back for second viewings which didnt materialise - fu**wits.
LOL I can actually see you saying that.....
Any news on the TRA Jac

Ang
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:29 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Good Luck you deserve it after the tough time lately.... hope your hubby is feeling better and your daughter is thinking positive towards the schooling in Aus.
Best wishes

Ang
Thanks Ang, yep do feel like we need a lucky break now, thought it might be that we would win the lottery lol but if its selling the house then thats good too, only had it on the market since last September
We were in the same position as yourselves, we gave our buyers a couple of weeks to find another buyer but then went back on the market, felt terrible about it but it was a case of needs must.
Good Luck!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:38 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Thanks Ang, yep do feel like we need a lucky break now, thought it might be that we would win the lottery lol but if its selling the house then thats good too, only had it on the market since last September
We were in the same position as yourselves, we gave our buyers a couple of weeks to find another buyer but then went back on the market, felt terrible about it but it was a case of needs must.
Good Luck!!
If anyone needs and deserves to sell their house quickly Sharon, it's you and your family so here's wishing you all the luck in the world - p.s if those numbers do come up my name and number are: ....... LOL!!! Seriously all the best with the house sale and mostly (because we're really not anything without it) the health of your family. Good luck and best wishes
Sharon
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:17 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL I can actually see you saying that.....
Any news on the TRA Jac

Ang

no mate - here i am up again at stupid o'clock to check emails but no news
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:58 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Yeah me too.....and nothing
Hang on in there Jac that gir fat positive TRA is winging its way to you....honest

Ang
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Jacs and Ang, try and keep positive girls it'll be with you soon I'm sure

Keep smiling though I know it's difficult because this is something that is out of your control. Keeping my fingers crossed for you both

Tracey
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:32 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Come on Jacs and Ang, try and keep positive girls it'll be with you soon I'm sure

Keep smiling though I know it's difficult because this is something that is out of your control. Keeping my fingers crossed for you both

Tracey
cheers mate..... hows the decoratin goin have you managed to get it done ready for the upcoming market

Ang
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing here either...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:35 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by bridiej
Nothing here either...
You cant be long surely Bridie
Keep positive it will be here soon
Where's mystic Bordy???
I asked him yesterday if he knew about ours but not heard anythin
have you asked
Good Luck mate

Ang
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:36 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

You cant be long surely Bridie
Keep positive it will be here soon
Where's mystic Bordy???
I asked him yesterday if he knew about ours but not heard anythin
have you asked
Good Luck mate

Ang
Yes, think he said 26th August for visa, but just waiting for the PCCs to be requested. If they would only request them I'd feel a lot better knowing that they've looked at our file and everything else is OK with it....
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

cheers mate..... hows the decoratin goin have you managed to get it done ready for the upcoming market

Ang
Hi,
It's kind of come to a standstill at the moment because the engineer has been in all week fitting the new boiler so haven't been able to get anything done. Will get back to it soon though. Been to the estate agent this morning to confirm the further reduction in price and ask them to put the new boiler on the details, every little helps

It's going back in the paper on the 4th so hopefully I might hear something. Somebody wanting to even look at it would be nice

Am going to have to go and get a new carpet for the landing now as my laminate flooring had to be pulled up for the pipework . Could have been worse though they originally thought they were going to have to pull up the floor in the computer room and also one of my bedrooms so I've got off lightly I think.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:22 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Ooohh ooohh just got a second viewing booked for Saturday!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
Ooohh ooohh just got a second viewing booked for Saturday!!!

YAY you!!!!! good luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.