Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:47 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by Rooksie
ideally , get meds out of the way first and then go at it like the clappers!!!!
Poor Ged
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:47 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
You'd better not hang around here too long then. Tonight could be your lucky fertile night
Thought I was tuning into a house for sale forum & got a fertility clinic / or was that sex therapy! - must stop the tap tonight I reckon!!

Cheers Anne!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Poor Ged

i agree, poor bast**d
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:50 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

i agree, poor bast**d
Is this your way of making sure you can't work in Oz
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:51 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

ideally , get meds out of the way first and then go at it like the clappers!!!!
Not wise to put "medical" and "clap" in the same sentence!!! He he he
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Is this your way of making sure you can't work in Oz

Ssshhhhhh - bloody hell - dont let on!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:52 pm

Ssshhhhhh - bloody hell - dont let on!!!!!!
With three kids in the house I wouldn't worry about it as I can't see Ged wanting to be home much
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

With three kids in the house I wouldn't worry about it as I can't see Ged wanting to be home much

he keeps dropping little hints about buying another boozer in Oz
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:26 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Thought I was tuning into a house for sale forum & got a fertility clinic / or was that sex therapy! - must stop the tap tonight I reckon!!

Cheers Anne!!
Try to send you some karma but I have to be a slapper and spread it around first My message was "get yourself an avatar!" have a great holiday.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:42 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Try to send you some karma but I have to be a slapper and spread it around first My message was "get yourself an avatar!" have a great holiday.
Anne
Thanks for the karma thoughts but you need to get on with being a major slapper first! Must admit I'm a bit slow, how do I get a moving avatar? Yours is great!

Dare we think we may have a buyer? The agent phoned yesterday to say that a couple really wanted the house and were just waiting for confirmation about their finances before they put an offer in!

We've been here before, so I can't get excited - but hey yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! !!!!!!!

See!!!!! ....... what am I going to be like if we actually get an offer????????!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
lots of luck to all in the same boat, maybe one day it will actually happen?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:54 pm

There you go Andy three shiny new blue boxes to make up for your lack of avatar
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Hi all House selling hopefulls

Just thought I would add ourselves onto the list of hundreds

Our house has been on the market for about 4 weeks, had 5 viewings,no offers.
Already getting Pi***d off with the bloody cleaning, I really feel for you folks with children,thats even more tidying :scared:
A question for all, Have you found that once things have been put away (hidden) in cupboards, the less you notice them gone and they just dont reappear?
On a viewing the other day, 1 of our cats hid in the airing cupboard, obviously not thinking that strange people like to look inside airing cupboards!!!! good job she did'nt jump out on 1 of them :scared:
Good luck to everyone in the same boat

Sarah,Craig and the mad moggies
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:58 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

There you go Andy three shiny new blue boxes to make up for your lack of avatar
Fantastic, could you secretly let me know - must admit I am the wife, called Sharon who hasn't got an ounce of computer knowledge - how to get my avatar ?? Would be extremely grateful fraser!

Would also look good to my hubby whose equally naff on these things!!

Cheers
Sharon
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Fantastic, could you secretly let me know - must admit I am the wife, called Sharon who hasn't got an ounce of computer knowledge - how to get my avatar ?? Would be extremely grateful fraser!

Would also look good to my hubby whose equally naff on these things!!

Cheers
Sharon
Do a search for avatars there are loads of sites, when you find one you like right click on it and and click copy link location.

Then at the top of the page go to shortcuts and click on edit avatar then paste the location into the text box.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:05 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

Do a search for avatars there are loads of sites, when you find one you like right click on it and and click copy link location.

Then at the top of the page go to shortcuts and click on edit avatar then paste the location into the text box.
Thank you for that, sounds a bit complex so just wait and see what arrives under the name !!!

Really shouldn't have had that third glass of chardonnay tonight!

Cheers fraser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.