Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview question with bae systems

Interview question with bae systems

Old Dec 19th 2013, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Interview question with bae systems

I applied for aircraft maintenance engineer position unlicensed. They are doing A320 aircrafts. Haven't been on interview chair for a long time. But what should I expect in terms of technical, character and general questions. I have an idea. But would love some input from any bae guys who did that before
Old Dec 20th 2013, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Interview question with bae systems

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
I applied for aircraft maintenance engineer position unlicensed. They are doing A320 aircrafts. Haven't been on interview chair for a long time. But what should I expect in terms of technical, character and general questions. I have an idea. But would love some input from any bae guys who did that before
I was interviewed a few months ago. From what I recall there were a lot of quality and H & S questions, how you deal with conflict etc. Not much technical but I applied for a licensed supervisor position so may be different. Is it Melbourne?
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

yes nel Melbourne position.

if you can throw up a few questions would love to see what they are looking at.
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

how much an ame makes if you know the market rate. I am licensed guy but dont have casa license hence i might be like technician even though title seems engineer. actually i have no idea about this ame as our system is licensed guys are engineers the rest are technicians