Immunisations

Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:21 am

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immunisations

Well had a call from the docs today they have been looking at my kids immunisation record from the UK and my youngest needs 4 immunisations and my middle child one, not sure about the oldest one yet as he is covered by the schools health programme and not the doctors. We are here on 457 and have the reciprocal medicare card, will we have to pay for the immunisations. We don't pay for the doctor for them as they bulkbill will this be the same or is it going to be very costly??
Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immunisations

Hi,
There is a free clinic for immunisations (children). Its called the 'Community health centre' next to the Geraldton regional hospital.
Shenton street, Geraldton

On a Wednesday between 8.30am -4pm you can just turn up and get your child vaccinated.

Just take your vacc book along, if you want a phone number pm me.

Gems