Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want to leave England

I want to leave England

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:11 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want to leave England

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
There is a catalogue for mail order Pommy men over in Oz, I think it is called "Brits Bits" or something, a much quicker way to a happy life in the Lucky Country . . .

Can you post me a copy so I can advertise

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
As for being a filing clerk I can't think of a more fitting job in Australia, must be tones of jobs that fit this bill.
Now Arkon, never a truer word said, red tape struggles that you have had
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
I think Merv is pulling yours
Gawd help me
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by Brisben
Can you post me a copy so I can advertise
I'll try to find you the website link
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

This thread is sooooo mental I can't keep up Will keep my subscription up, may understand it when I'm sober
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret2
This thread is sooooo mental I can't keep up Will keep my subscription up, may understand it when I'm sober
Much cheaper than a TV licence over here in Blighty
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:16 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hate to admit it, but can be more entertaining.............apart from Little Britain, of course, Babyeeeeeeeee
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:18 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I could be wrong but youd better make sure your puter doesnt have a tv tuner card in it because youd have to get a tv license for it.
(gonna dig out my tv license to have a look now)
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I could be wrong but youd better make sure your puter doesnt have a tv tuner card in it because youd have to get a tv license for it.
(gonna dig out my tv license to have a look now)
WHAT!!!! This is on top of the £126 I pay every year for the BBC . . . I have to pay twice . . they will have to take me to jail
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:20 pm

WHAT!!!! This is on top of the £126 I pay every year for the BBC . . . I have to pay twice . . they will have to take me to jail

Yes and they probably will
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:29 pm

I've killed the thread
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:31 pm
Banned

see below
Attached Thumbnails I want to leave England-p4040152.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mervyn
i want to go austrlia

At ease everyone.

It's a typo.

He meant AUSTRIA (that kangaroo-free country!). Those l's & i's look so alike on a keyboard.

Thank goodness for that.

WW
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:39 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Good onya Merv.

Try just turning up here. They'll take you no worries.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 2:24 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Agreed! ...

I have a friend in NZ and I send her Little Britain as no ones heard of it over there!

Makes her popular with mates as they all love it! ... lol
you are joking. everyone knows what it is in NZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.