Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I DON'T LIKE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE...

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:49 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I DON'T LIKE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE...

Originally Posted by quoll
LOL havent you learned yet that free speech is only available to the Godzoners on here. Alternative views are not tolerated, light hearted or not!

Boredom is endemic obviously otherwise there wouldnt have been so many responses in such a short period of time.
The Doom and gloomers are just as bad.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

LOL havent you learned yet that free speech is only available to the Godzoners on here. Alternative views are not tolerated, light hearted or not!

Boredom is endemic obviously otherwise there wouldnt have been so many responses in such a short period of time.
Who are these 'happy clappies'? Name and shame them . . .
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:52 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
. . . I MISS MY MOMMY . . . boohooboohoo . . .
So do I

(I hope people realise I am NOT talking about my birth mother. I live in Victoria not SA)
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:53 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I hope that popcorn is butterkist and not that horrible salty crap.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:55 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I hope that popcorn is butterkist and not that horrible salty crap.
Its like a national sport this BE banter almost tribal
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL.....I was being a bit too optimistic obviously. They can have their thread back, I'm off for my free brunch.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:58 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stm1971
LOL.....I was being a bit too optimistic obviously. They can have their thread back, I'm off for my free brunch.
Any popcorn with it?.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:03 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by markbhx
In winter its freezing!!
No it's not

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
No it's not
That depends totally on what part of Australia you live in.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:36 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
That depends totally on what part of Australia you live in.
Correct, and a pity more people don't understand that

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

I hate to state the obvious, but it's pretty clear that the posting was referring to where they were.

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:45 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
I hate to state the obvious, but it's pretty clear that the posting was referring to where they were.

hmmm ... Australia ?

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:51 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss rolling green hills - the hills here dont roll, they run away from me.

I miss Tescos/Next/Superdrug and the various selection of 'Moesha/Teneeshas' that work in the above shops, chewing their gum and wont even speak to me, I love them. Its all bollocks asking me how I am in a shop because they dont really care, I would rather the 'Moeshas' of the world not give a shit about me and just be honest with their chewing gum and bored expressions.

Bring the above to Australia and I will be happy. Make the hills roll, make the grass a greener shade than what it already is, make the shop assistants stop communicating, please bring in some ancient relics or skeletons - you could always dig up a relative so we could have some history.

Otherwise I want to go back to London please and see the tube trains - Mind the Gap.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:04 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the irony of this post

Why should the moaners be the only ones allowed to post an opinion?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:09 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Love the irony of this post

Why should the moaners be the only ones allowed to post an opinion?
It's only free speech if you slag off Oz and convince yourself the UK weather is, in fact, Ideal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.