Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How to watch UK programs in Oz?

How to watch UK programs in Oz?

Old Nov 1st 2010, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

MaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the rough
Default How to watch UK programs in Oz?

Hey Guys!

Touched down in Melbourne yesterday and wondered if anyone knew if it were possible to watch UK TV online - Like iplayer / demand 5 ect?

I saw ages ago a thread on programs that change your IP to make them think your in the UK but cant find the thread - any info greatly appreciated! Trying to keep my 14 year old happy at being able to watch EastBenders!
Old Nov 1st 2010, 12:50 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to watch UK programs in Oz?

http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
Old Nov 1st 2010, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
And after paying the 29 bucks does it work guys??
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomerz
And after paying the 29 bucks does it work guys??
I use a VPN - $6 per month, see - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691448
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:17 am
Account Closed

MissyB is an unknown quantity at this point

We've been using iportal:

http://www.iportal.me/

Paid 50 Euros for the year and it has been great!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MaCCCa
Hey Guys!

Touched down in Melbourne yesterday and wondered if anyone knew if it were possible to watch UK TV online - Like iplayer / demand 5 ect?

I saw ages ago a thread on programs that change your IP to make them think your in the UK but cant find the thread - any info greatly appreciated! Trying to keep my 14 year old happy at being able to watch EastBenders!
I've tried most of the proxy and vpn servers, paid and free and they are so slow that it takes forever to watch anything. Just join thebox.bz download them in 10 minutes and watch then when convenient.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Rod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to all

http://hackedcabletv.com/

this works and its free.

you just d/l a file and run it - it goes strsight to the iplayer page too if you want. otherwise chose which channels player you want.

just remember to close it properly so it restores you browser settings.

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 5:04 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

uk nova

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/index
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rod-Helen-Poppy
http://hackedcabletv.com/

this works and its free.

you just d/l a file and run it - it goes strsight to the iplayer page too if you want. otherwise chose which channels player you want.

just remember to close it properly so it restores you browser settings.

Nice website, some channels a bit jittery though
Old Nov 8th 2010, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Lany is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MaCCCa
Hey Guys!

Google "identity cloaker", it cost me4.95 euro for a ten day trial and I have been able to watch Iplayer, itv2 and 4OD successfully
Old Nov 8th 2010, 6:52 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

www.eztv.it if you were minded to use torrents for all major shows the day of their release. So I've heard.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone watched SKY player online? My Brother has SKY and I am wondering if I could use his login details to watch SKY channels.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Centurion
www.eztv.it if you were minded to use torrents for all major shows the day of their release. So I've heard.
Not much UK stuff on there, looks like it is mostly US. You can watch US stuff on ch131.com no download needed.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light

Torrentday and uknova are great. If you like uk radio get a Kogan Internet radio once you are here. I know you can listen to the BBC on a pc but you feel so much more at home when you can listen to Radio 4 on an actual Radio, especially with a nice cuppa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.