How old?

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im 52 and my hubby is 23

Booboo
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:49 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by booboo

Im 52 and my hubby is 23

Booboo
Yeah, and I'm Lord Lucan.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:13 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Dotty, Ceri, can we share the pool guy? (speshly if he looks like one of the chippendales - no not the furniture, bondipom!!)

I am at the ripe old age of 36 - usually feel like 136, but my mind wants me to be 21 again!! ol'grumpy is 40 in November, lucy 6 and Sam and Oliver are 2 1/2. at the rate we are going I will get our pr by the time Im 40!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:15 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Another dreamy housewife. God they're everywhere.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:40 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
Another dreamy housewife. God they're everywhere.
oi cheeky! I'm NOT a housewife, Im a nurse - Ialso have a part-time job AND I'm a student at Uni.......dont have time to be dreamy housewife!
I have normal(ish) urges which sometimes stray into the big- strapping-fit-male-comes-and-takes-me-away-to-his-love-shack-for-an-afternoon-of-....erm....LUUUURRRVVVE!!!!!
dont we all?
I thought men thought about sex every 9 seconds or something?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 27 and hubby is 30, we had to rush to get application in before the big 30 as well !!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:07 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Just turned 34. Never knew there were so many gals out there with younger fellas! Hey - maybe there's hope for me yet!
I guess since men never really mature anyway, as long as they're legal its all that matters??? (No offence lads!)

W.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:17 pm
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point

Kara- 31
Rick - 29 (another Toyboy)
Matthew - 9
Nicole - 8
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 36, Gemma 35, Jacob 3, Alexandra 2, Phoebe 1

Still got all my hair, could be bald within the next 6mths with all the stress
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok Ok

so you caught me out!!!!!!!

Im 39 and hubby is 38.

Im was messing about because I saw that Trevor Mcdonald report last night. Old wrinkly women acting like young things with their Jamacian 'boyfriends' who are young enough to be their grandchildren. I nearly choked on my crunchy nut cornflakes.

Talk about being led up the garden path......

I,ll stick to my wrinkly old hubby thanks. At least I know he hasnt got any nasty infections etc. and he loves me and my wrinkly bits .The aids stats have doubled in Jamaica it said in the last 4 years or so. Scary.

Yuckerooney

BooBoo:scared:
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

P.S

Im not a housewife, Im a lady painter and decorator....
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

I'm 33, Mrs Santa is 38. I'll be trading her in at 40.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Mr Santa

Can I let you know what I want for xmas....

booboo
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by booboo
Hi Mr Santa

Can I let you know what I want for xmas....

booboo
You can, but as I said you can't have me until the current Mrs Santa has been sold off.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Oh well, in for a penny.....

I'm 40 and him outdoors is 34 (yes another toyboy!!)

Missing him terribly though as I'm over here and he's still over there in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.