Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How to find focus groups in Australia

How to find focus groups in Australia

Old Jan 16th 2013, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

sandia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to find focus groups in Australia

What's the best way to be invited to participate in Focus groups throughout Australia? A focus group is a meeting of 8-12 people, to discuss over the span of 1, or 2 hours a new product. People are invited to focus groups from a database of profiles of model consumers, usually these people are members of paid survey sites and other consumer, or research panels, which are free to join online, however many send out emails with surveys to fill out, in return paying about $2/survey, i don't believe filling out these surveys is worth it for me, but I would like to be on the list of profiles considered for focus groups without having to fill out hundreds of surveys. Profiles are selected based on demographics, and market preferences. The payout for a focus group meeting is about $40-100 (no taxes).

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 16th 2013 at 8:38 am. Reason: Links removed. This is not an appropriate place for this kind of promotion
Old Jan 16th 2013, 7:27 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to find focus groups in Australia

In Brisbane there is QandA Research. I've done quite a few focus groups for them (80-100 per hour).
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

sandia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to find focus groups in Australia

Yes, but i don't think I can just sign up, and be invited can I? What's the procedure