Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you guys do on your tipping??

How did you guys do on your tipping??

Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

Originally Posted by Jaykay
I don't want to talk about it

Yeah, noticed you had a shocker JK, Mrs Bordy was worse, she got 1.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 6:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah, noticed you had a shocker JK, Mrs Bordy was worse, she got 1.
ONE!!!???

He he he, wait till i see her next
Old Apr 4th 2005, 7:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
ONE!!!???

He he he, wait till i see her next
Shes a broken woman. Me getting 7 didn't help.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 7:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Shes a broken woman. Me getting 7 didn't help.
PMSL
Bet it was the Hawthorn match wasn't it
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:08 am
The Godfather

PMSL
Bet it was the Hawthorn match wasn't it

No actually she took the Roos to beat Sydney, got other 7 wrong.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

No actually she took the Roos to beat Sydney, got other 7 wrong.
Well then, theres no excuse
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

OMG!!

I've had a shocker this week, 3!!!!

Is it me or do all the games seem stupidly close this week

Did ANYONE tip Sydney?? or The Crows??
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:39 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

OMG!!

It's a joke this week, I got 3 aswell but on the tippng comp I am in there were 11 people who got 3 right and 4 people who only got 2, There are only 21 people in it and the hubby is bottom for the 3rd week
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

The Bombers may be in for a crap year but at least they earned me a point this week Can't believe the Lions threw away a 30-odd point lead at home to the Swans though

Next week will be my week, all 8. You just watch
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:18 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
The Bombers may be in for a crap year but at least they earned me a point this week Can't believe the Lions threw away a 30-odd point lead at home to the Swans though

Next week will be my week, all 8. You just watch
I said that this week and got 3.

I really am starting to enjoy this Aussie Rules and I think getting into the tipping even if only for fun makes you take mor of an interest in it but I am having a bit of difficulty with all the Nick names for the teams.

If one of you in the know could do a little list on here with the team name and the nick names they have that would be great.

Cheers
Kala
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Adelaide CROWS
Brisbane LIONS
Carlton (BLUES)
Collingwood (MAGPIES)
Essendon (BOMBERS)
Freemantle DOCKERS
Geelong (CATS)
Hawthorn (HAWKS)
North Melbourne KANGAROOS
Melbourne (DEMONS)
Port Adelaide (POWER)
Richmond TIGERS
St Kilda (SAINTS)
Sydney SWANS
West Coast EAGLES
Western BULLDOGS
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:28 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by wmoore
Adelaide CROWS
Brisbane LIONS
Carlton (BLUES)
Collingwood (MAGPIES)
Essendon (BOMBERS)
Freemantle DOCKERS
Geelong (CATS)
Hawthorn (HAWKS)
North Melbourne KANGAROOS
Melbourne (DEMONS)
Port Adelaide (POWER)
Richmond TIGERS
St Kilda (SAINTS)
Sydney SWANS
West Coast EAGLES
Western BULLDOGS
Thank you very much

Kala
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:10 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

4 for me this week. Thankfully I didn't get to work on Friday as I was going to change my St Kilda / Roos tip.

Shocking week all round at my place as with my 4 I moved from 5th on the ladder to 3rd .
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:31 am
Badge

OMG!!

I also got 3!!! Bloody Port!! Bloody Lions..at home too!!

Badge

Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:33 am
Badge

The best thing about AFL is how a team can dominate 3 quarters and be well ahead on aggregate, only to lose the final quarter and the game big time.

Badge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.