Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you guys do on your tipping??

How did you guys do on your tipping??

Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:09 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default How did you guys do on your tipping??

I thought i'd done really badly, but not too bad all things considered. I changed my mind on todays result too late, hot damn

Home | Results | Tipping | Competitions | n

My AFL Results (Enter Tips)
You are ranked 4,238 out of 13,861 tippers in the 2005 AFL home and away season.
Round

Score

Cumulative

Site Average*

Cumulative Site Average*

Did anyone get them all right??
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

I got 6. Missed out on the first game & the last game.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:55 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hevs
I thought i'd done really badly, but not too bad all things considered. I changed my mind on todays result too late, hot damn

Home | Results | Tipping | Competitions | n

My AFL Results (Enter Tips)
You are ranked 4,238 out of 13,861 tippers in the 2005 AFL home and away season.
Round

Score

Cumulative

Site Average*

Cumulative Site Average*

Did anyone get them all right??
I just do a local one and got 5 right, not bad being as I am completely new to this and picked the teams on the basis of whether I had been there or not
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Too busy slashing my wrists at the thought of another season of AFL

Football, a game played predominantly with a) the foot and b) a round spherical object, namely a ball, hence football.

bet that puts the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Andy.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:57 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

6 out of 8.

Not too shabby, I reckon...
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

5% of the total bill... unless the service was crap.

I'll get me coat,
JTL
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:00 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
5% of the total bill... unless the service was crap.

I'll get me coat,
JTL

Took me a while to get it but
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:05 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy thomas

Football, a game played predominantly with a) the foot and b) a round spherical object, namely a ball, hence football.

Andy.
It may well have put the cat amongst the pidgeons if it hadn't been said a million times

Anyway PommieLeague will be along in a mo to try and get it shifted to the locker room
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
It may well have put the cat amongst the pidgeons if it hadn't been said a million times

Anyway PommieLeague will be along in a mo to try and get it shifted to the locker room
LOL have to agree on both of these points. Oh god i'm agreeing with my hubby, this will never do!!

Jay dee i like your style

Scoss and Bordy, nice work!!

Jack, 5%?? you tight arse
Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

I did crap....3/8 in our work tipping sweep, so now bottom of the table 3 pts adrift of leaders. Ah well, at least there are another upteen rounds to catch up !
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

I got 4 out of 8.

Stupidly I changed the first 2 games at the last minute, so if I'd left well alone I'd have got 6 out of 8!

Better luck this week maybe
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 4 outta 8.

Bloody Carlton.......

Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:08 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
LOL have to agree on both of these points. Oh god i'm agreeing with my hubby, this will never do!!

Jay dee i like your style

Scoss and Bordy, nice work!!

Jack, 5%?? you tight arse
6 for me. 12th on the works ladder of 58 people. Early days but here are a couple of guidlines I will be using this year.

1) Don't tip The Bombers. There in for a painful season (Might tip them over Hawthorn and Richmond). Sheedys got some work to do. I might write to them and suggest that they contact Bordy to give Hird a loan of his zimmer. I hope this sorry situation turns around as I will have to listen to H moaning (Hmmmm H moaning) about how crap they played.
2) Keep an eye on The Doggies. I think they will be finishing mid table this year. Much improved but then after all those years of top draft picks they should be improving.
3) New improved Hawthorn... Pah. Still mired in political in fighting and lacking direction.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:12 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by HUP
6 for me. 12th on the works ladder of 58 people. Early days but here are a couple of guidlines I will be using this year.

1) Don't tip The Bombers. There in for a painful season (Might tip them over Hawthorn and Richmond).
Fek off they aint that bad!!!
Sheedys got some work to do. I might write to them and suggest that they contact Bordy to give Hird a loan of his zimmer. I hope this sorry situation turns around as I will have to listen to H moaning (Hmmmm H moaning) about how crap they played.
2) Keep an eye on The Doggies. I think they will be finishing mid table this year. Much improved but then after all those years of top draft picks they should be improving.
3) New improved Hawthorn... Pah. Still mired in political in fighting and lacking direction.
You been reading the AFL insider or what But i have to agree with you, again. Damn it this will never do!!!!!

H. Moaning again
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:58 am
Badge

Originally Posted by andy thomas

Andy.
lol. Last time I looked, AFL was also a game played predominantly with the foot - its how they collect marks and score goals!!

A ball does not have to be round. "Association Football" : a game which is only played with the foot - zzzz...and is predominantly played by a bunch of men playing like a bunch of girls.

Badge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.