Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How can you watch UK TV on your computer for Free in Australia?

How can you watch UK TV on your computer for Free in Australia?

Old Mar 25th 2013, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default Re: How can you watch UK TV on your computer for Free in Australia?

Originally Posted by Saxy
You could have tried it to find out yourself (It would have been easier!).
Yes, you can record it on SD, but why would you want to? As far as I can see, it's all old games!!!
im talking about the paid $199 per year subscription hence the reason of asking beforehand as i dont want to sign up only to find i cannot record the footy as that is all id be signing up for it for

no mention of old games " football anytime "
Old Mar 25th 2013, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
im talking about the paid $199 per year subscription hence the reason of asking beforehand as i dont want to sign up only to find i cannot record the footy as that is all id be signing up for it for

no mention of old games " football anytime "
Yep, you can watch the 'FilmOn Football' program anytime (Football Anytime is the name of the broadcaster). The payment you make is for the HD version, but it's still old games
Old Apr 24th 2013, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud of

Hiya Guys

Pls can someone remind me where I can easily download the last 3 mths of Eastenders, I am in Oz.

Cheers
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:39 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

www.thebox.bz
Old Apr 25th 2013, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yehp works brilliantly that site. I dont watch a lot of UK TV these days I will admit... too damn busy at home. Couple of things took my interest lately that people were talking about, with this being the last one. Was able to download and watch it within 15 mins of thinking about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01q9d86

Winter of 63..... Winterwatch.
Old May 5th 2013, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where a person can download Twilight Breaking Dawn - Part 2?

There are plenty of downloads I have spotted but appear all to be fake (on isohunt), any ideas?

Cheers

Old May 5th 2013, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Lucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond reputeLucas_Dad has a reputation beyond repute

I think a more important question is why would you want to?!!

Try torrentz.eu - not a torrent site itself, but good for telling you what torrent sites have the files you want. Do you have a VPN connection?
Old May 5th 2013, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Eleon is an unknown quantity at this point

ntv.mx - they have pretty much everything, some channels for free, and 1 week free trial.
Old May 6th 2013, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

ovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really nice

Year... but...

Do you really think Sky gave NTV their blessing to rebroadcast their sports channels? These are not FTA (free-to-air) services and this makes a very very big difference. It is one thing to simulcast a FTA channel, and another to rebroadcast a channel which is normally behind the paywall of a different company.
Old May 6th 2013, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Eleon is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt they did. But in my region, for example, there is no way to get Sky, err, directly from Sky. I wish i could, but i am out of coverage. Also, this thread is not about Sky, there are FTA channels at ntv, and its free. To get more is personal choice.