Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House For Sale - How long?

View Poll Results: How long has your house been for sale?
Less than 1 month
25.45%
Up to 2 months
21.82%
3-4 months
18.18%
5-6 months
9.09%
7-8 months
12.73%
9-10 months
3.64%
11 months
1.82%
1 year or more
7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

House For Sale - How long?

Old May 6th 2005, 1:00 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default House For Sale - How long?

Just curious about how long you have had your house on the market. We have been on for almost a year now.
Regards
Sarah

Last edited by teach; May 6th 2005 at 1:03 pm.
Old May 6th 2005, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: House For Sale - How long?

Originally Posted by teach
Just curious about how long you have had your house on the market. We have been on for almost a year now.
Regards
Sarah

Sarah wish we could give you some hope!! I can't believe there is no light at end of the tunnel with the house at present, what have the estate agents said in order to help?

Are you having the views? We are hoping to put our house on the market, and the estate agents stated that the market is quite at the mo hopefully pick up after the election.

Good Luck we will send some karma, i have my fingers crossed for you!!

Luv Carol
Old May 7th 2005, 6:38 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Sarah wish we could give you some hope!! I can't believe there is no light at end of the tunnel with the house at present, what have the estate agents said in order to help?

Are you having the views? We are hoping to put our house on the market, and the estate agents stated that the market is quite at the mo hopefully pick up after the election.

Good Luck we will send some karma, i have my fingers crossed for you!!

Luv Carol
Hi Carol,
We have been given various excuses the latest being the election. The few people that have viewed have said that the house is lovely but the kitchen is too small. It's a 1930's house what on earth do they expect? There is plenty of room to extend in the future as it's a detached house, if we were staying we would go for a 2 storey extension with garage. Our neighbours have done various extensions on their kitchens but that is the only part of the house they have changed.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old May 7th 2005, 8:18 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Looks like the end of the election might have brought an end to the viewing drought. Had a viewing today and also have one booked for Monday, more than we have had since beginning of April. Fingers crossed.
Just check the poll and 2 people have had their house on market longer than me - how are you coping? It's driving me nuts living in a show home.
Sarah
Old May 7th 2005, 8:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the end of the election might have brought an end to the viewing drought. Had a viewing today and also have one booked for Monday, more than we have had since beginning of April. Fingers crossed.
Just check the poll and 2 people have had their house on market longer than me - how are you coping? It's driving me nuts living in a show home.
Sarah
we got our buyer first day, although we didn't accept their improved offer until yesterday
Old May 7th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i was defintely lucky when i sold my house last year. I had the estate agent come over the one day, the following day i had a viewing and an offer was made. The whole sale took about 3 months to complete.
Old May 8th 2005, 8:24 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by fraser
we got our buyer first day, although we didn't accept their improved offer until yesterday
Hi fraser,
Glad you got the offer you wanted.
Sarah
Old May 8th 2005, 8:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fraser,
Glad you got the offer you wanted.
Sarah
I've never had the offer I've really wanted my whole life

Cheers Sarah
Old May 8th 2005, 8:42 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had the offer I've really wanted my whole life

Cheers Sarah
Whats that then???bit cheeky???
Old May 8th 2005, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Whats that then???bit cheeky???
Old May 8th 2005, 8:50 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then fraser spit it out.... what do you want (apaprt from a visa) of course
Old May 8th 2005, 8:52 am

Come on then fraser spit it out.... what do you want (apaprt from a visa) of course
I'd get banned
Old May 8th 2005, 8:53 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

whats with the pressure......she may not be a spitter!

boomie
xx
Old May 8th 2005, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Boomie

boomie
xx
No one likes a bloody spitter that's for sure
Old May 8th 2005, 9:01 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Boomie

boomie
xx
how would you kinow whether I spit or not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.