High Unemployment in IT

High Unemployment in IT

Old Sep 16th 2004, 10:23 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: High Unemployment in IT

[QUOTE=Badge]
Originally Posted by nickyc
The guy's a racist, chauvinist troll.QUOTE]

could be someone deliberately creating, and then establishing, an online persona like this to reinforce the notion that HuckyHarry cannot be someone else as suggested (!)
I guess from the response I got...ye could be right our Badge

Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:04 am
Badge

Originally Posted by hunkyharry
Very intersting article. I sometimes wish that I had gone into IT but it is articles like this that make me think that I did the right thing.
Hang on a sec - this 'person observing something' style of sentence composition and slight whimsical 'I wish' comment is very reminiscent of Bondipom.....(!) mate....is it you??

I see Labour are still trying to push the females into industry thing though. This means that we in industry usually end up having to cover for incompetant females who spend all day talking and going on maternity leave.
hmmm...BP always has a good opinion/ fresh line in commentary on many things..on account of his being abreast of papers..

badge

Last edited by Badge; Sep 16th 2004 at 11:09 am.

Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:09 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
Even if I had a nanny, I sure as hell wouldn't want her breast feeding my baby!
Or *him* ! :scared:

Anya.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 12:55 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
Hang on a sec - this 'person observing something' style of sentence composition and slight whimsical 'I wish' comment is very reminiscent of Bondipom.....(!) mate....is it you??

hmmm...BP always has a good opinion/ fresh line in commentary on many things..on account of his being abreast of papers..

badge
style very similar to goodpubmisser character
Old Sep 16th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Badge,
His comments have got to be a wind up, surely nobody as ridiculous as this is for real!!
KAZ
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
I agree with Badge,
His comments have got to be a wind up, surely nobody as ridiculous as this is for real!!
KAZ
It's somewhat ironic that people speculate about HunkyHarry's 'real' identity, when 99.99% of posters use a pseudonym...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:27 pm
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

PortJackson is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by owieb
Interesting article today about how IT has double the unemployment of other professions and so the government is looking at cracking down on the number of IT visas that are issued.

I haven't been out in the market for over a year so have no idea whether it's difficult to find work or not.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E36596,00.html
Time to reverse the trend ~ move to India.Article in morning Herald this week about India facing skills shortage in IT.

Give it a few years.The last lot of grads from the Dot Com boom years will be out of Uni.Numbers will have settled and everything will be back to realistic skill pool .
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:49 pm
Badge

not at all Mike.

The internet is a place where you don't want your real name on it. All sorts of damage could be done to business or family. Suppose I found your management company as a result?

We are talking about people who invent/hide behind an entire character which is obviously a troll. C'mon use those manafgement skills...

BM

Old Sep 17th 2004, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
not at all Mike.

The internet is a place where you don't want your real name on it. All sorts of damage could be done to business or family. Suppose I found your management company as a result?

We are talking about people who invent/hide behind an entire character which is obviously a troll. C'mon use those manafgement skills...

BM
Sure, badge, sure. So HH is 'obviously' a troll? Because you/others don't agree with his views?....
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:57 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeStanton
Sure, badge, sure. So HH is 'obviously' a troll? Because you/others don't agree with his views?....
Obviously a troll because he is flaimbaiting and not putting down considered views.

Anyhow

Apparently I used to be pommie bastard and Elvis lives in Hurstville next door to the Bulger killers.

This thread was just brought to my attention and my shift is just ending.

Why am I back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!