Hifx ?

Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:49 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hifx ?

About to sign up with HIFX heard lots of good about them for money deals.

Any one got any bad reviews?????
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hifx ?

Yep. We used them and they were great
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

We used them and they were great. Incredibly efficient. WE still have more to transfer just waiting to see what happens.

Any tips??
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:30 am
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough

Never had any probs either, make sure you haggle with them though, you will definitely improve your rate, if you give them some stick.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

....we used them.......they paid our money into someones elses account!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:34 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Perthforme
About to sign up with HIFX heard lots of good about them for money deals.

Any one got any bad reviews?????

:scared: We had a nightmare time with them! Took us weeks to get hold of our money, we ended up with a huge mobile phone bill. They were un helpful, downright obstructive at times and only shouting finally got them to get our money to us.......they were having problems with the website but basically refused to believe me and told me to keep trying!!!! we already had bank account waiting and followed their instructions to the letter.
I would not recommend them at all.

Just my opinion though

Phil x
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:12 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sandradee
Never had any probs either, make sure you haggle with them though, you will definitely improve your rate, if you give them some stick.
I'm sorry for asking a daft question but if I can save (or earn) a few bob I dont mind showing myself up but how do we barter with them - have already prebooked a lump sum with them but have another amount to do with them later your advise would be very welcome!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:15 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

You can also use Tranzfers.com they are very good and easier to use when you get here. If you are already here you need to re-register with HIFX in aus I couldnt be bothered re-registering and looked around, found Tranzfers and they're pretty good.

Im not sure about bartering - never heard of that wiht a foreign exchange dealer - you kinda get the spot rate I thought.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:14 pm

Wow glad i asked now thought they were a ok !

Thanks for all the replys
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by sandradee
Yes how did you haggle ? What did you say ?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by spalen
You can also use Tranzfers.com they are very good and easier to use when you get here. If you are already here you need to re-register with HIFX in aus I couldnt be bothered re-registering and looked around, found Tranzfers and they're pretty good.

Im not sure about bartering - never heard of that wiht a foreign exchange dealer - you kinda get the spot rate I thought.
Anyone else use tranzfers.com ?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:22 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else use tranzfers.com ?

I think it was Bridie posted this link

http://www.currenciesdirect.com/individuals.aspx
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
I think it was Bridie posted this link

http://www.currenciesdirect.com/individuals.aspx
Thanks fraser (& Bridiej) Hope i pick the right company. :scared:
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks fraser (& Bridiej) Hope i pick the right company. :scared:

They're rate seemed better I just stuck £140000 in and Tranzfers came up $3000 lighter
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
They're rate seemed better I just stuck £140000 in and Tranzfers came up $3000 lighter
Yep your right bit better rate than hifx too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.