Hey rossi

Old Dec 15th 2003, 7:45 pm
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough
Default Hey rossi

hiya,

What going on with you, are you in oz yet, i rember you saying wife had left ya,

keep us posted on where n what ya doing, PM me if ya prefer !

Lottie
Old Dec 15th 2003, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Nah, nuffin to report,,,,,,,,,
still being pissed around by the buyers mortgage company.......
1st mortgage offer was conditional on them getting rid of their mortgage in Coventry, even though they had leased the property to a young couple
any way their mortgage guy sorted that out only for the next offer to come through with a condition that our house be re-rendered before they would release any money?
Needless to say when I pointed out that I was more than happy for them to pay for the repairs and then I could take it off the market and then re-advertise at 30k more they appeared to change their minds and we are now awaiting the 3rd mortgage offer, hopefully some time this week as they promised a reply today but I haven't heard owt.
Also had a new viewer round on Saturday(just in case)...20 mins notice!!! and he has made an offer today but I think he feels it's a fire sale cos I told him to come back when he gets next weeks pocket money
Have resolved myself to the fact it's gonna be a solo xmas so the rush is over now.......sod the doom and gloom about house prices falling, I am thinking of putting it back on at another £10k and see what happens
Merry Xmas to all
Old Dec 16th 2003, 12:03 am
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Rossi
Nah, nuffin to report,,,,,,,,,
still being pissed around by the buyers mortgage company.......
1st mortgage offer was conditional on them getting rid of their mortgage in Coventry, even though they had leased the property to a young couple
any way their mortgage guy sorted that out only for the next offer to come through with a condition that our house be re-rendered before they would release any money?
Needless to say when I pointed out that I was more than happy for them to pay for the repairs and then I could take it off the market and then re-advertise at 30k more they appeared to change their minds and we are now awaiting the 3rd mortgage offer, hopefully some time this week as they promised a reply today but I haven't heard owt.
Also had a new viewer round on Saturday(just in case)...20 mins notice!!! and he has made an offer today but I think he feels it's a fire sale cos I told him to come back when he gets next weeks pocket money
Have resolved myself to the fact it's gonna be a solo xmas so the rush is over now.......sod the doom and gloom about house prices falling, I am thinking of putting it back on at another £10k and see what happens
Merry Xmas to all
Yup, know exactly what ya mean...freakin house sales, ours has gone tits up at the mo, waiting to hear from the estate agent as to wether we still have a buyer, as we found out last week, loft/roof is full of asbestos pulp and needs removing in licensed containers which is gonna cost £2k have got my mortgage company sending our surveyors report through to see if they mentioned this when we brought house 10 years ago, if not solicitor says we can possibly claim neglegance and costs from them, plus any costs for loss of sale, also the 25yr damp proof course we had done 10years ago has GONE, so thats going to be another £2100 to rip kitchen out and re damp-proof, and company that did it has gone bankrupt, we lost our certificate but hoping mortgage company has one too, ooh and the beetle infestation in the front bedroom is OLD AND NOT ACTIVE....i said what freakin beetle infestation !!!!!!!!!!!!! but we aint gonna let it get us down, we still going on the 27th dec, hopefully buyer will proceed at reduced price.

fingers crossed anyway if not we get another buyer,

So as Rossi says MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!

heehee
Lottie