Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Old May 8th 2006, 1:41 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Perth is beautiful and big.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
Hi Lacey

Never "spoken" to you in person but have been amused by all your posts and wish you all the best in your new adventures in the land of Oz.

Regards

Jim
Old May 8th 2006, 2:39 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear you arrived safely and are having a great time.

Keep us posted

Gill
Old May 8th 2006, 2:47 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh Lacey I'm so jealous!!!! Glad you're enjoying it though
Old May 8th 2006, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

elaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant future

Hi Lacey

have pm'd you

Elaine xxx
Old May 8th 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Lace
many congrats on a fab start to your new life

Billy & Vicki
Old May 8th 2006, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
HI Lace glad everything is working out for you best wishes
Janet
Old May 8th 2006, 6:09 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lace

Glad you are enjoying it. All the best.

Keep the updates coming

Joex
Old May 8th 2006, 6:11 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

Hey Lacey,

Glad you got there safe and sound How was the flight?
Keep us updated, maybe catch up with you in Brissy !!!!

Hugs back at cha
Jane xxx
Old May 8th 2006, 6:25 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lace

Great to hear that all is goving so well so far. Can't wait to get my girls to Oz - the youngest can't wait to swim with dolphins.

Lou
xx
Old May 8th 2006, 7:47 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
Can't believe that you're actually there!!!
Keep us lot back in Old Blighty updated on your progress.
Ya lucky bugger

D D xx
Old May 8th 2006, 7:50 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

mmm, i take it by your thread, that you are sorry you made that darn long trip over there, and wish you was back in sunny oldham??

nnnnaaaaahhhhhhh, i dont think so!

aarrrrggghhhh, honey, glad youve been on. so very pleased for you. keep the updates coming in. how are the sisters and their families?

take care, lots of hugs etc.
m
xxx
Old May 8th 2006, 8:16 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey You Aussie Bum!
Glad to see you are all soooo happy!
Take care and keep us updated
Loads of love
J x
Old May 8th 2006, 9:08 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you all arrived safe and well (if not a bit tired ).
Have a great life and keep us updated.

We hope to be in Brissie by middle of October just in time for the weather to pick up

Loz x
Old May 8th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Hi Lacey !

I was wondering what you were up to !
Glad you're doing well, We've been off line so long,I didn't even know you were on your way!
Shame you're over in Perth,let us know if you get to Brissy
Old May 9th 2006, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

Good to hear you arrived safely and are enjoying yourself, hope to see you one day in QLD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.