HELP I need a job

HELP I need a job

Old Sep 26th 2011, 9:12 pm
1ee
Just Joined

1ee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP I need a job

Can anyone help

Me and my family are hoping to emigrate to Brisbane Jan 12.

Already have our visa which need activating at the same time.

I am a construction site manager and have just finally been given a job after 3 years of working through agencies due to the global economic situation.

My head is in the shed and not to sure whether this huge move to oz is going to be the right decision, as I have not got any job lined up for oz, and have tried numerous positions and failing miserably

I do understand this is got to be my decision, but would appreciate any information from anybody who has been in this stressful predicament.

Thanx Lee
Old Sep 26th 2011, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP I need a job

Not everybody has a job lined up when they move to OZ, most company would rather offer a Position to someone who is already in the country.
My husband couldn't even get a job in his skill for the first 3 months which was highly in demand 5 years ago.
All I can suggest bring enough cash with you just in case you can't secure a job for the first a few months & budget like hell.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP I need a job

If you are nervous about walking away from a good job in the UK, and I would not blame you by the sound of it, then why not make the trip in january a holiday and just see how you get on and how the land seems to be lying job wise.

We did that for our validation trip, came over on holiday but lined up interviews for when we got here. It worked out, we both got job offers so we went back, packed up and made the move.