Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help Hervey Bay or Sydney?????????

help Hervey Bay or Sydney?????????

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice
Default Re: help Hervey Bay or Sydney?????????

Originally Posted by Cookster
Regarding the time it takes to get to Kingfisher.......
Takes my husband 2 hours in his sail boat, and our friend 20 mins in his motor boat!!!!!! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Angela
Hi Angela ,

What about front crawl lol!!!

Tam
Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tam,

it is Kingfisher Natural Therapy & Beauty that my sis in law owns.
They do a lot of wedding hair & make up especially in the summer as a lot of people opt to get married on Fraser Island.

All her staff live in HB and get the ferry over to Fraser Island every day, it takes about 40 minutes I believe.

I have no idea if she will have a vacancy when you arrive but its certainly something to bear in mind.

Cheers, Kelly x
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi Tam,

it is Kingfisher Natural Therapy & Beauty that my sis in law owns.
They do a lot of wedding hair & make up especially in the summer as a lot of people opt to get married on Fraser Island.

All her staff live in HB and get the ferry over to Fraser Island every day, it takes about 40 minutes I believe.

I have no idea if she will have a vacancy when you arrive but its certainly something to bear in mind.

Cheers, Kelly x
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your help, that sounds great . I do so many weddings here also at the moment. I have good skills with make up etc ....

It loolks a lovely place . I will contact her soon if thats ok .

Thanks Again & take care

Tam
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tam,

my sis-in-law said she got an email from you and that she'll be in touch shortly - sounds promising! Hope it all works out ok

Cheers
Kelly x
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi Tam,

my sis-in-law said she got an email from you and that she'll be in touch shortly - sounds promising! Hope it all works out ok

Cheers
Kelly x
Thanks Kelly ,

I have an email today from Denise .

Tam x