Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone noticed how people dress here?

Has anyone noticed how people dress here?

Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has anyone noticed how people dress here?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't put the diagrams on here...pleeeeeease! Its been done, it wasn't pretty and it had an end involving the words "thread closed"...........!
Who ? Us ?

no fear P
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:41 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

(Sam is now wiping nose as hot chocolate has just been snorted and spat)

Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Click here for a true camel toe.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I saw a girl at lunchtime with one of those.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:50 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for a true Beetle Bonnet
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:55 pm

Please stop it now, Im trying hard not to laugh, my boss can hear me coughing.

Please stop!

Lets get back to Australian dress sense.

(I shall think of dead kittens to stop myself from laughing now)
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
Click here for a true Beetle Bonnet
No this is a beetle bonnet...
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:57 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

I'm bothered, but I thought it spoke volumes about the OP that he chose to use the word so I didn't comment.

I personally think him and his wife have run out of things to say to each other and this is how they spend their evenings, laughing at the locals, because otherwise they'd be forced to look at their own inadequacies and face the horrid truth about themselves.

Darn..............you have just written more or less what I was going to write. I love it when people start a thread and catastrophically misjudge the attitudes of other people, thinking they are posting something that will be a popular train of thought, only to be left with half a dozen eggs on their face a few hours later.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:01 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

No this is a beetle bonnet...

Brilliant!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

I notice the OP is strangely missing in action... Perhaps Bertolt Brecht had it right...
'He who laughs has not yet heard the bad news.'

Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:12 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
I love the fact here no dress code here, you are not judged on if you have the latest Louie Vinton (sp) or Gucci. You can dress your kids in Kmart or Target and no body cares.
I have even been to shops in my slippers, and taken my daughter to the movies in her pj’s!

Sam

Great!!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

What does it matter what other people wear,long as that person is happy with what they are wearing.A lot of the black what the younsters are wearing is to do with the music they are into,the eighties clothing is all in the shops here in the uk,most of the people who dont wear shoes are prob surfers,i lived in newquay cornwall and you got this there.I find it offensive that they refer to people as retards,maybe they are the ones behind with the times.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Going bare foot is great, until you tread on glass
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:05 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Several examples here

Last edited by Kapri; Mar 26th 2007 at 5:07 pm. Reason: Link didn't work
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:22 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

I'm married, I wear what I'm told to and/or what the bride buys me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.