Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Grandparents Family Court Custody Order?

Grandparents Family Court Custody Order?

Old May 17th 2016, 4:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Grandparents Family Court Custody Order?

Heck. I am forever hoping the parents have been done and you have the kids.
Old May 17th 2016, 8:40 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Alas not yet
Old May 17th 2016, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. Keep popping across to see if you've had any positive news. Thoughts are with you Cresta .
Old May 27th 2016, 12:01 am
`

UUmmm.

Nothing?
Old May 28th 2016, 12:32 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

UUmmm.

Nothing?
Zip
Old May 28th 2016, 11:38 pm
`

Originally Posted by cresta57
Zip
Bugger
Old Jun 17th 2016, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Any news yet? Still on my mind Cresta.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Any news yet? Still on my mind Cresta.
Not much in the way of good news. They are still "at large" lol no fixed abode and not paying debtors. We had a phone call from his mum during the week to say she was looking after the eldest on Friday night and that if we rang we could speak to her. We rang, she wouldn't speak to us at first, then a very hard & brief conversation with her. His mum rang back an hour later and explained that it would be best not to ring again as she was "very very upset" and had strict instructions from her mum not to talk to either of us again. Apparently she was told we wanted her mummy & daddy to go to prison.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 6:38 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Not much in the way of good news. They are still "at large" lol no fixed abode and not paying debtors. We had a phone call from his mum during the week to say she was looking after the eldest on Friday night and that if we rang we could speak to her. We rang, she wouldn't speak to us at first, then a very hard & brief conversation with her. His mum rang back an hour later and explained that it would be best not to ring again as she was "very very upset" and had strict instructions from her mum not to talk to either of us again. Apparently she was told we wanted her mummy & daddy to go to prison.
Now that is a typical reaction of people like that. They are incapable of seeing that they are endangering the children with their behaviour and anyone who shows that they care are viewed in a very negative way. The poor children are told all sorts of rubbish.

These things take time unfortunately but they will be sorted out and the children removed to a safer place.

Rosemary
Old Jun 18th 2016, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

I hate it when parents play such nasty games like that and of course it is ultimately the child who suffers in the long run. I feel so sad for these children and angry/frustrated on your behalf.
I would like to hope that his mum told your grand-daughter that this wasn't the case re: her parents going to prison but it sounds like she's not the most helpful person.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 11:47 pm
`

Well. I hope that this adult sorted that out for you.

Flaming well dreadful.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 10:28 pm
`

Any news Cresta?
Old Jul 17th 2016, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry about this situation. I visibly shook reading it - I cannot understand how anyone can lay a hand on anyone else, let alone a small child or animal. I've never hoped so much that children are taken off parents here as I do with you.

In the meantime, could they come on a bit of a long holiday with you? You know, just staying over the grandies and like. With every intention of returning of course, just in the meantime if the parents agreed they could come on holiday and in the time they are there really set all and every wheel in motion?

Just to be clear here if anyone slates me, I'm not suggesting here you remove them unlawfully or keep them unlawfully.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 2:09 am

Originally Posted by Still Game
I'm so sorry about this situation. I visibly shook reading it - I cannot understand how anyone can lay a hand on anyone else, let alone a small child or animal. I've never hoped so much that children are taken off parents here as I do with you.

In the meantime, could they come on a bit of a long holiday with you? You know, just staying over the grandies and like. With every intention of returning of course, just in the meantime if the parents agreed they could come on holiday and in the time they are there really set all and every wheel in motion?

Just to be clear here if anyone slates me, I'm not suggesting here you remove them unlawfully or keep them unlawfully.
Not possible at all, since they took the kids back to NSW all ties have been severed. Not by us but by our daughter. Since we spoke once briefly with the eldest granddaughter [who's been instructed never to speak to us again] We're not allowed to know their address nor send gifts.
Child services are involved still but data protection forbids us finding out any details
Old Jul 18th 2016, 2:34 am
`

What about his parents. The other grandparent(s).
Has all ties been severed with them too? If not, then they should let you know and work with you for the sake of those kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.