Grace's Meds

Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grace's Meds

Originally Posted by Rooksie
bloody hell - its almost been worth it - i got karma from Ray! yes, THE Ray
So the idiot that signed for them is in BIG trouble eh?
Hope they turn up Jac theyve maybe just been mis-placed with the holidays (well lets bloody hope so)

Karma off Ray eh?? he scares the shit outta me :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:25 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

bloody hell - its almost been worth it - i got karma from Ray! yes, THE Ray
aww Ray's lovely
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grace'######

Awwwww rook

don't know what to say

hugs Lace xx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Awwwww rook

don't know what to say

hugs Lace xx

me neither mate!! priceless isnt it?

jx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

At least they have acknowledged it has got there, maybe the system hasn't picked it up yet

fingers crossed

lace x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

At least they have acknowledged it has got there, maybe the system hasn't picked it up yet

fingers crossed

lace x

'fraid they havent acknowledged mate - thats just the tracking from DHL that says it was delivered. LCU are saying its not there
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh right sorry chick I thought that was a defo that they were there and had been received by someone. Oh Poo! They told me mine had got there and I thought it meant they had been received. Sorry rook hun

hugs Lace x

karma sent
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Oh right sorry chick I thought that was a defo that they were there and had been received by someone. Oh Poo! They told me mine had got there and I thought it meant they had been received. Sorry rook hun

hugs Lace x

karma sent
dont worry mate. the plan is that i stay up tonight until i hear something back from agent but im falling asleep now!! lot of good id be on night watch!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

'fraid they havent acknowledged mate - thats just the tracking from DHL that says it was delivered. LCU are saying its not there
OMG what a nightmare we have frontloaded so I hope that they are all there, can't say I fancy going through it all again. We sort of assumed that the acknowledgement from DHL would mean that they have it.
I hope that it all turns up sods law is that they will find the first one at the same time
Good luck and K sent (if it will let me)
Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:38 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I misunderstood as well.

I still reckon it will turn up though.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NickyP
OMG what a nightmare we have frontloaded so I hope that they are all there, can't say I fancy going through it all again. We sort of assumed that the acknowledgement from DHL would mean that they have it.
I hope that it all turns up sods law is that they will find the first one at the same time
Good luck and K sent (if it will let me)
Nicky

yep we frontloaded and assumed that was that when DHL tracking said signed for - WRONG!!! you can email them (LCU) and they will get straight back to you to say if they actually have them. i wish id done this. isn't hindsight a wonderful thing
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
I misunderstood as well.

I still reckon it will turn up though.

probably my fault mate - been rambling a bit today
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:46 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

probably my fault mate - been rambling a bit today
Have you? I hadn't noticed!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

yep we frontloaded and assumed that was that when DHL tracking said signed for - WRONG!!! you can email them (LCU) and they will get straight back to you to say if they actually have them. i wish id done this. isn't hindsight a wonderful thing
Thanks will get Ian to check up. Good luck with yours.
Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have e-mailed the LCU, just waiting for an e-mail back now. If I get one i'll tell you at least their mail is working.

It does say on the automatic response I got back that they (the LCU) I mean are working with skeleton staff this week and that they didn't open till the 4th of Jan.
Don't know if this helps chick

hugs lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.