Grace's Meds

Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grace's Meds

Originally Posted by biggy
mate they take forever to get from the mail room to the people they r supposed to....been holidays and all...hang on in there go tell em to check the mail again

Good point Biggy, don't think they start work till Monday.

Geez your good when your sober.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good point Biggy, don't think they start work till Monday.

Geez your good when your sober.

THATS THE BEST JOKE YOUVE EVER TOLD US, BIGGY SOBER. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH AHA HA
FUNNIEST POST AWARD TO BORDY FOR THAT ONE......... aw ma sides. here was me felling all sorry for rooksie then u opened your mooth......aw shit , av just pissed massel

Rooksie, this time i feel biggy is right. dont get into a state till you know for a fact and stop worrying ya numpty
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Meds don't go missing twice...xmas hols etc etc...they will be there, just some laid back aussie in the post room hasn't passed them on yet, thats all... Chill, have a and look forward to a warm winter!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
have been lost again.
No way!!!!!!! someones taking the pi**!!! so sorry to hear that! what next?

deb
Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed they turn up.
Working in a (not DIMIA) govt dept - our mail gets signed for in a completely different building. There was so much mail yesterday that had built up over Christmas (when the mail room wasn't open to staff collecting mail) that we are still getting stuff that arrived last week. Its very very likely that its in the building, just stuck in the backlog.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:33 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

have been lost again.
Just got home to read this I hope they're just stuck with the backlog and will turn up soon. Will email you later.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

i got a tracking number, they were signed for on 29th december and i even got a name of the person who signedf for them. but ot email this morning to say they still havent been received.

bollox to the lot of it. dont care now
OMG Jac you must be the unluckiest person on here! thoughts are with you. You will get your visa soon and if anyone deserves it you do!
Jox
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:54 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

ok on the tracking thingy does it give anymore info? get on to DHL and get them to find out what the sig said if not.
babes - ring me if you want to talk!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:06 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

have been lost again.

Really sorry to hear. Bug@@@s

Ginny
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

have been lost again.
OH NO !!!! Thats ridiculous. Is it worth contacting them yet again to query it ? I know I would feel as gutted as you at the moment but please please don't give up. Sending you karma and positive vibes.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone - couldnt bring myself to log on all day. my eyes still burn might stay up tonight and speak with agent over the phone. dunno.

j x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:56 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grace'######

Thanks everyone - couldnt bring myself to log on all day. my eyes still burn might stay up tonight and speak with agent over the phone. dunno.

j x
Good to see you back! Talk to George later, it may put your mind at rest.

D D xx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Good to see you back! Talk to George later, it may put your mind at rest.

D D xx

dont feel like my bubbly self mate - all my bubbles have popped!! and my new theme tune was supposed to be Life of Brian!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:03 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

dont feel like my bubbly self mate - all my bubbles have popped!! and my new theme tune was supposed to be Life of Brian!!
What about "I get knocked down, but I get up again" by some one hit wonder band whos name eludes me at the mo....but sentiment is there none the less!!! Oh chumbawumber I think it was.

I shall survive.... Glo

Step in at any time....

D D xx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:05 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

FFS nightmare , its all being done to see how far they can push its all part of the test

they will turn up without a doubt I can feel it in me bones you are so close to that visa I can almost smell it!!

Big Hugs Mate
All will be fine this time next year you will be laughing at this!!

Kris xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.