Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Originally Posted by Carbery
A great day - and I won a trophy! (crappiest golfer but hey its a trophy). Thanks to my playing partner Andy, and Matt and Malky for a good laugh, all top geezers and true gents.
Jim & Soapy thanks for all the hard work in organising a great day.
Even though I wasn't drinking, it was a great day, perfect golf weather, despite the forecast and I won a trophy Cheers to all the organisers and Steve, Matt & Malc for an enjoyable round. Looking forward to winning the front half of the horse next time tho!

Andy
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Is this a light beer I see?
dicko bought me it and hes a scouser, doubt it he would have half inched full stregnth
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
A great day - and I won a trophy! (crappiest golfer but hey its a trophy). Thanks to my playing partner Andy, and Matt and Malky for a good laugh, all top geezers and true gents.
Jim & Soapy thanks for all the hard work in organising a great day.
and to think you were just going to watch a week ago!
so glad you changed yur mind mate
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

y'know i know its hard to put into words how much you guys want to thank jim for the hard work.
but the best way you can do it its to post an update of the day on here.

and you guys have done fantastic. jim will be as please as i am to see how many of you have updated on this.
thanks guys.

ps. the golf day only grows when new people see threads updated after the event. im sure we will have a load more name asking to get in on the next one

again, well done lads
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Soapy, perhaps we should look to take on a NSW team or Sunshine Coast, two day golfing trip perhaps, anyone interested? I am sure that Northern Queensland must have a society or two that fancies an annual challenge event.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
Hi Soapy, perhaps we should look to take on a NSW team or Sunshine Coast, two day golfing trip perhaps, anyone interested? I am sure that Northern Queensland must have a society or two that fancies an annual challenge event.
i have brought this up before, but only had a few from other states that fancy it.

maybe you could get up up and running, maybe put the feelers out and see if you can organise an even simon

we have all the contact details for brissie and us, so im sure you will get a few from that
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
And so, with all things blokeish, it all starts to spiral wildly out of control.

You know, like the best sessions you've ever had, probably started the day after a huge session and you were just going to 'have a few!!'

And woke up in the gutter, covered in puke and snot with a traffic cone up your arse!!!

Not that I speak from personal experience of course.

My arse isn't that big
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
dicko bought me it and hes a scouser, doubt it he would have half inched full stregnth
What you don't see is the cart on bricks, and the money away from the girl while the photo is being taken.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

that'll why she didnt come back

jim, can we have the results mate. i cant wait to see my name in lights
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

that'll why she didnt come back

jim, can we have the results mate. i cant wait to see my name in lights
Red lights?
Old Jun 13th 2008, 8:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Red lights?
oh no, not this time (for a change)
Old Jun 15th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

G'day again

here is the final results for the day, hope everyone recovered well enough. I knew it would take the brissy boys a little longer after the humbling us GOLD COASTERS gave you.

OVERALL WINNERS -- the mighty Gold Coast

pairing/individual winners

1st-- simon/dom (gold coast)
2nd-- wilson/ soapy (gold coast)
3rd -- andy/ryan (gold coast)

horses asses -- steve/andy (brissy) there was a few contenders for this one, even guys with a decent score

longest drive - 2 winners --mark and ryan
nearest the pin - 2 winners -- lee and cameron

water king -- graeme
rough rider -- richard
stress free golf award -- ben and dave
we want a prize awards -- MALKY, DAVE, PAUL AND MATT
big burd -- haggis
cure all award -- mick
BULLSHITTER award -- soapy ( he does deserve this )

Gainsborough put a prize up which we thought gordon taking the photos really deserved, cheers mate

thats it for this one, lets make the next one just as good

jim
Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Thanks for that jim

Results From 8th June 2008

Gold Coast V Brisbane

1 Simon & Dom 75 Goldie
2 Wilson & Soapy 79 Goldie
3 Andy & Ryan 79 Goldie
4 Matt & Lee 81 Brisvagas
5 Scotty & Mich 84 Goldie
6 Bobby & LAM 86 Brisvagas
7 Haggis & His Ghost 86 Brisvagas
8 Pete & Jim 87 Goldie
9 Mick & Stevie 87 Brisvagas
10 Malky & Matt 88 Goldie
11 Dave & Owen 89 Brisvagas
12 Dtox & Pap 90 Brisvagas
13 Gary & Alan 90 Goldie
14 Allan & Graeme 92 Brisvagas
15 Ben & Rob 93 Goldie
16 Ricky & Peter 94 Brisvagas
17 Fitzy & Rick 95 Goldie
18 Tony & Cammy 95 Goldie
19 Jeremy & Jason 96 Brisvagas
20 Mark & Brido 96 Goldie
21 Dicko & Jordon 113 Brisvagas
22 Steve & Andi 121 Brisvagas
Old Jun 15th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that jim

Results From 8th June 2008

Gold Coast V Brisbane

1 Simon & Dom 75 Goldie
2 Wilson & Soapy 79 Goldie
3 Andy & Ryan 79 Goldie
4 Matt & Lee 81 Brisvagas
5 Scotty & Mich 84 Goldie
6 Bobby & LAM 86 Brisvagas
7 Haggis & His Ghost 86 Brisvagas
8 Pete & Jim 87 Goldie
9 Mick & Stevie 87 Brisvagas
10 Malky & Matt 88 Goldie
11 Dave & Owen 89 Brisvagas
12 Dtox & Pap 90 Brisvagas
13 Gary & Alan 90 Goldie
14 Allan & Graeme 92 Brisvagas
15 Ben & Rob 93 Goldie
16 Ricky & Peter 94 Brisvagas
17 Fitzy & Rick 95 Goldie
18 Tony & Cammy 95 Goldie
19 Jeremy & Jason 96 Brisvagas
20 Mark & Brido 96 Goldie
21 Dicko & Jordon 113 Brisvagas
22 Steve & Andi 121 Brisvagas
Nice one soapy
Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hey Soppy,

You got my numbers the wrong way round 86 should be 68 by the way mate Wee Haggis loves Big Bird and wonders when Uncle Bob will be adding to his Sesame st collection

Haggis

PS

I told Daniel not to expect another stuffed toy till Soapy can find another pram to nick it from

Last edited by ---Haggisman---; Jun 16th 2008 at 10:57 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.