Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Great pictures of what I think was a brilliant day. Massive thanks to the organisers(Jim and Bob) and to everyone who turned up thought it was going to be difficult to beat the first one but we just about managed it. Haggis great golf mate and I hope we don't get paired up in the next one so I can taste the scent of victory. Can anyone remind me who won?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
Great pictures of what I think was a brilliant day. Massive thanks to the organisers(Jim and Bob) and to everyone who turned up thought it was going to be difficult to beat the first one but we just about managed it. Haggis great golf mate and I hope we don't get paired up in the next one so I can taste the scent of victory. Can anyone remind me who won?
im sure it was us, but i doubt if you will hear that from big bird
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to the Gold coast, you only have it on loan till December . Two the lads who stood in at the last min well done.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Well done to the Gold coast, you only have it on loan till December . Two the lads who stood in at the last min well done.
it will be ours then too.
and well said about the guys who filled the spots. all the golfers cant thank you enough
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
a big thanks to the guys who i went round with.
to wilson for playing outstanding golf!
Dicko non golfer Ballesteros for showing us how bad he wasnt!
young Jordan for for his keeping his best drive for the 16th when he smashed a fence further than any golf ball he hit on the day!
Fellas what can I say, thanks for the great day, enjoyed every minute of it.
Our round had everything you could wish for: Lewis Hamilton impersonations driving our cart , Exploding balls, Wobbly balls, unreliable signs(Thanks Haggis, Rob & Ben), make believe snakes, even me hitting a par on a couple of holes and a "Tin Cup" moment at the last,

Soapy, Wilson, Jordan it was a great laugh cheers.

Big thanks to Jim for organising it, so happy I made that call Saturday morning.

Will defo be up for the next one, I may have awakened a taste for the golf.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dicko
Fellas what can I say, thanks for the great day, enjoyed every minute of it.
Our round had everything you could wish for: Lewis Hamilton impersonations driving our cart , Exploding balls, Wobbly balls, unreliable signs(Thanks Haggis, Rob & Ben), make believe snakes, even me hitting a par on a couple of holes and a "Tin Cup" moment at the last,

Soapy, Wilson, Jordan it was a great laugh cheers.

Big thanks to Jim for organising it, so happy I made that call Saturday morning.

Will defo be up for the next one, I may have awakened a taste for the golf.
had a great day thanks to the boys i was playing with especially Jordan for the entertainment of crashing the Buggy.

A big thank you to Soapy and Jim for a great day.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
especially Jordan for the entertainment of crashing the Buggy.
You mean like this

Some other photos, more to come later

Some of the goldie lads

Thanks wilson for the photos
oh and hannah for showing him what to do with them
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Well done Gold Coast

Another good day oot

Good laugh we Rab and Rocky god those guys can sup ale

Rab you never did tell me who this gezzer was

Haggis
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-jim_furyk_nissan_6.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Heres Rab showing how to swing

Told you Jim Furyk looked like you
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-furyk_jim007.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:47 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
I'm the bloody driver this time around! However we have a special little something to drive down in. Licence gone by the time I get home I expect!

Anyone checked out the weather for Sunday?

Andy
I'd like to point out - 185 kmh up the Pacific Hwy is NOT taking it easy on the way home. Knew I should've gotten something slower
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:58 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a light beer I see?
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-light.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:16 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

A great day - and I won a trophy! (crappiest golfer but hey its a trophy). Thanks to my playing partner Andy, and Matt and Malky for a good laugh, all top geezers and true gents.
Jim & Soapy thanks for all the hard work in organising a great day.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys for another great day. Well done soapy and jim for all your hard work making it a day to remember.

Matt, Jeremy and Dave
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:40 am
Just Joined

beatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers lads for another great day i know alot of hard work went into it so well done Jim and Soapy, also thanks to my golfin partner Mitch and also to my 2 competitors Detox and Paul for making it a great game of golf.
Cheer's Lad's
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I'd like to point out - 185 kmh up the Pacific Hwy is NOT taking it easy on the way home. Knew I should've gotten something slower
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.