Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast house exchange

Gold Coast house exchange

Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:04 am
Just Joined

chiz2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gold Coast house exchange

Hi, we have been living here on the beautiful Gold Coast for the last 5 years. Although we love it here and would never return to the UK permanantly we have to finalise some personal and business matters. This would mean us returning to the South of England for 6-8 months from March/ April to September 2009 I just wonder that if a family were coming over to S.E. Queensland maybe not qiuite sure if they can settle here, maybe if you were coming for an extended holiday and willing to exchange for a period of time, it may be beneficial to us both. We require someone to look after our large 4/5 bed home set in 2 park like acres just 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise, 40 minutes to Brisbane, 3 mins from fantastic shopping and business centre at Robina with it's rail link to Brisbane and beyond.
We will be leaving behind our eldest children who will reside in our beach house 20 nminutes away, they will be happy to help with any problems or queries that may arise whilst we are away. We are a professional couple and will travel with our 13 year old daughter who will attend school whilst there. We will also be happy to assist if you are waiting for a sale when for the housing market picks up! I understand that it is not quite as active as it has been. If you are or know someone who may be interested in a mutual exchange, please send us a response or personal message. We can send photo's, details etc.

Regards Chiz2u